"Waliyha, do you know where I put my phone?" I ask while searching through the cushions of the couch.

"Yeah, I do." She says.

"Really? Where is Thor?" I ask her for the whereabouts of my phone which goes by the name Thor.

She smiles and points over to the coffee table beside me. I look over at the table, smile at her, take it, and go back to Safaa's bedroom.

"Saf, how's school?" I ask her, sitting down on her bed.

"School... is okay." She replies and goes back to writing something down on her notebook paper.

"How're your grades?" I ask as I lay down and stare at the ceiling.

"Good."

"How're your friends?"

"Ayah, what're you doing?" Safaa asks me, turning around in her chair.

"I don't know. I have nothing to do today and my life is plain." I tell.

She goes back to writing and then says, "maybe Waliyha and Dee will go shopping with you?"

I kiss her on the cheek before exiting her room and going to find my two sisters. I find them eating away the grapes in the kitchen. The back door opens and in comes mum and dad.

"When's Zayn ever coming home?" I ask mum as I place another grape into my mouth.

"I don't know, Ay, sometime this month." Mum says and I discuss to her, dad, and the two sisters of mine of what we are going to do.

"I don't know if I like Gigi or not." I say as I take a sip from my Starbucks. 

"I know what you mean, because we grew to love Perrie so much and then they break up and he finds someone new."

I nod my head and make my way over to another rack of clothing. I like Gigi and all, but I love Perrie even more.