"But,-"

"Can we just drop it guys? Please."

They all reluctantly agree.

Y/n's POV

I sat on the the grass. Camila had a crush. On a girl that wasn't me. That actually kind of hurt. Okay that actually really hurt. It hurt like hell. I guess I don't stand a chance, I don't know why I put myself through that.

"Hey, Chica."

I looked over to see Alec sitting next to me. He smiled softly.

"You like her," he stated, it wasn't a question. It was a statement. I sighed and laid back on the grass.

"So."

"So why the heck are you out here moping and not tryna get your girl?"

"I'm too much of a burden, Al, you know that."

"Y/n..."

"No. I mean first off I'm a freak. I have a penis, Alec! When she finds out she won't even wanna be my friend anymore and that'll hurt enough. If we start dating and she dumps me for this I would probably die. Second I have too many demons. I don't want to let her in too much or she'll get hurt and I know if we date I'll have to let her in. I don't tell her much, Al. I actually want her to stick around and I know the second she finds out the truth and learns all about my past she'll drop me like a sack of flour. I just want to be her friend so that when she does it'll hurt less."

"You don't know if any of that'll happen. Camila is a sweet girl. She won't drop you like you're nothing even when she learns all about you. You should just give her a chance."

"I'm good, thanks. I'm just gonna stick to being her friend."

"Fine. Do whatever you want. But don't come crying to me when you realize the mistake you made cause I'm gonna say, 'I told you so', got it?"

"Got it."

Just then there was a loud honk and we both sat up to see two busses pull up in front of our house. One had a picture of Jacob Whitesides on it the other had a picture of 5H.

The gang all ran out carrying their bags and stuff. Jacob walked out from his bus and greeted the boys as the girls and I walked onto the 5H bus.

"I call middle bunk!" I shouted as I ran to the bunks and set my stuff in the middle bunk. Camila chose the bunk right across from me. Mikki was right below me and Ally was right below Camila. Lauren was in the middle bunk the next one over Dinah in the one across from her and Normani below Dinah.

I walked around the bus and pulled my phone out I raised it up to my face threw up a peace sign and smiled snapping a picture. I posted it on Twitter.

Oh my lord. Actually about to going on tour with @FifthHarmony feeling a little nervous. Yet so excited. Ahhhhh. Let's get this party started!

I put my phone in my pocket and sat on the couch in the back room as the bus starts moving. I open up The Fault in our Stars and began reading. A few hours later the girls all pile into the room. My head was in Camila's lap and my legs across Dinah's. Normani and Mikki sat beside Dinah and Lauren and Ally sat beside Camila. Camila was playing in my hair and reading her book while the others were on their phones. After a while we all got bored.