"Yes quite a few times actually," Camila laughed. I rolled my eyes and opened my mouth to say say something but soon my door was burst open and in came a wild Dinah Jane.

"Y'all better not be getting nasty up in here. Don't need that shit. Y/n, you need to get your ass ready the bus leaves in 15. Come on, Chancho. You're being a distraction," Dinah pulled a blushing Camila out of my bed and out the door. I couldn't help the laugh that escaped my mouth out the loud mouth no chill having Polynesian.

I climbed out of my bed and walked to my closet to get ready.

Camila's POV

"So what were you doing in there, Chanch? All cozied up and what not?" Dinah asked as we walked into the living to meet up with the rest of the group.

"Nothing, Cheechee," I said as I plopped down in between Ally and Normani on the couch. Lauren sat by Ally's leg. Mikki was sitting in a recliner. The boys were sitting on the floor in beanbags and Dinah sat on the other recliner.

"So you say," Dinah smirked.

"What happened?" Alec asked as he looked back at us.

"Your friend was all cuddled up to my friend. On the bed. But my friend claims they did nothing," Dinah said.

"Well that's a goddamn lie," Jared spoke up.

"S'what I'm saying! You both obviously like each other so ain't no way in hell you ain't do nothing," Dinah said.

"You think she likes me?" I perked up slightly.

"She'd be crazy not to," Alec said, "You're hot, funny, adorable, got the style of a boss if I weren't dating someone I woulda snagged you a long time ago."

"I call being captain of your ship!" Mikaela spoke up.

"Aw hell no I'm captain! You can be co captain," Dinah said. Mikki sighed.

"Fine."

"We don't even know if she likes me!" I shouted.

"Who likes you?"

I felt my face heat up in embarrassment and slowly turned around to see Y/n standing in the doorway. She looked so cute. She wore a pair of light blue ripped skinny jeans, a great sweatshirt that said "Cool Story Bro" on it, a blue beanie and black vans. She had her bags in her hands. She also had one eyebrow raised in question.

"This girl Mila's crushing on. She's worried the girl doesn't like her," Dinah spoke up.

"Oh. Okay."

"Got any advice for her, Y/n?" Mikaela asked. I watched Y/n shift uncomfortable and shrug.

"Just tell her how you feel, if she doesn't feel the same way she's pretty stupid. You're a amazing, Cami," Y/n flashed a small smile.

"Yeah okay thanks, Y/n," I smiled and gave a small nod.

"No problem. I'm gonna head outside and wait for the bus," Y/n turned around and walked outside the front door.

"I'll wait with her," Alec said as he stood up and followed her out.

"She definitely likes you, Camz," Lauren spoke up from her place on the floor.

"No she doesn't. She gave me advice to get another girl. A girl that doesn't even exist," o sighed and laid my head on Normani's shoulder.