The Dark Side to Facebook: "I'm Sorry Lucas."

Start from the beginning

“Lucas, calm down. Put the gun down and everything will be okay.” He speaks, his voice patronising. One thing to learn before you talk to me, never! I mean NEVER patronise me. Ever.

“Play the game Simon and this will end easier and quicker.” I chuckle as I step closer towards him, the moon is the only light that is keeping us from seeing each other, unlucky man.

“Lucas, I can help.” He panic’s waving his arms in the air, “Hurting me is not going to get Lucy back and you know it.” A ticking bomb explodes inside of me, nobody says her name! No one is allowed to speak her name! She is mine! Mine! How dare he say that, as if she is no body? She is my sweet beautiful angel who saved me, now I am going to save her. Simon does not know anything! He has everything; he had children and a wife, even a dog for crying out loud!

“Never say her name!” I growl at him with anger pulsing through me.

“Lucas, she has gone. Please, I know it hurts. Trust me.” He whispers trying to calm me down.

“Simon. YOU. Know. Nothing.” I say each word coated in venom, I will make sure his family suffer. How will it feel losing your dad? Losing your husband? I smirk. I know how it feels, I lost everything! My heart constantly feels black.

“Lucas you need help.” He takes one step back, making me aim the gun at his leg. He freezes.

“Help? Seriously, Simon you should already know I spent eight months getting help and that was all your fault, yes I was upset but then you took me any from my home! The only place which still felt like Lucy, they drugged me and isolated me. Everyone left me.” I growl, my chest was heaving with anger, my heart was racing with fury all of this was his fault.

“You were ill Lucas. You still are.” He whispers. “People still care about you; do you remember when you first met my family? You loved playing with my children, you was an amazing man. Don’t you see it Lucas? Lucy she made you into this?” A tear fell across his face, I stopped playing with them because Lucy said that they was using me because they couldn’t look after children, she said not to play with them again. She was right, they used me.

“They miss old Lucas.” He murmured, “I miss him. Lucas… are you the murderer that has been killing all these teenagers?” He asks looking at me with confusion, was it that obvious?

“Yes, it was their fault they killed Lucy.” I speak, a face of confusion once again fills Simons face as he shakes his head from side to side. I felt like I was going to collapse any second, my heart has hammering across my body, my lungs are rapidly pumping air as my eye sight keeps blurring.

“Is that what you think?” He asks under his breath looking down at the grass, tears still flowing.

“Simon.” I tut under my breath a few times whilst stepping forward so that he is four steps away from me, “I know. When I finish collecting all the parts, I am going to be able to bring her back to me, I am going to give her my heart again.” I speak with confidence.

“She didn’t have a heart to begin with!” He growls, red flashes in my eyes as the words pass his lip’s. I aim the gun at his stomach and fire, his eyes grew wide as the bullet entered his stomach, he fell to the ground with a thud, I walked towards him and kneeled near his head, his chest was pumping up and down with shock and pain.

“You didn’t know Lucy.” I whispered into his ear, even though his pain was killing him a low chuckle fell through his mouth, making fury take over my body. I grabbed his body and tied the rope around his legs, he didn’t move he just lay there with his hand pressed against the wound on his stomach. Quickly I pulled the rope with I also tied to a tree branch, I pulled again and his body followed. After a few pulls his body was hanging upside down from the tree with Simon cursing through screams whilst blood carried on flowing through his wound.

“YOU’RE MESSED UP LUCAS! MESSED UP IN THE HEAD!” He screamed, I naturally laughed. He should know better than any one that I am cured, he is the one who signed me out of the mental home.

“Lucy would have wanted this!” I shout before stabbing the knife into his arm, making his cry out in pain, the space around us was still silent apart from his screams.

“Lucy never cared for you Lucas! NEVER!” He shouted at me once again. “She never loved you, never.” He whispered.

“Shut up!” I shouted kicking him in the stomach were his wound was.

“Where did she work Lucas?” He asks, chuckling through his clenched teeth. His eyes were glued closed as he frowned waiting for my reply, why did he want to know? Why?

“She was a manager!” I shout kicking him again, pushing the knife through his other arm making blood rush through the wound, he was paling.

“Manager?” His voice was empty now; he opened his eyes slightly and shook his head. It was just them that I noticed a tear fall down across my face.

“I’m sorry Lucas.” He whispered before his body fell slack against the rope, blood pooled around him. What did he mean sorry? I kicked his body with frustration, falling to the ground I screamed with anger. I heard a rustle, when I looked up I noticed that Charlie was stood under Simons body licking the blood which had fallen on the ground, he then chewed on his hand like a play toy.

“Charlie.” He looked at me and growled. I never liked dogs.

“Go home!” I wacked the dog over the head, he growled again before backing away into the trees leaving me and the body alone, Stupid Simon. Stupid.

I did it Lucy, I did it. I thought weakly as I untied the body from the tree.

_____________________________________________________________________

O.o What did you think of Simon?

Lucas?

Alright sorry I didnt upload for 2 days, I have been really busy! But I have a new cover for my story which was made for me, do you like better that my old one?

I feel sorry for Lucas, yeah he is a murder but he is messed up and Simon even said that he was once a loving man ><!

Comment!

Vote!

Fan!