"So? What did he say? ...You're not gonna get expelled right?" I asked with concern and turned to Tae, looking up at him with wide yes.

Tae tutted. "Expelled? I wish... This punishment is far worse..."

Namjoon scoffed and walked up beside Tae. "You think it's bad for you? I'm the one that's gonna have to put up with you!" He sneered

I frowned and looked at Tae. "What's the punishment?"

Tae sighed. "I told Sir about why I beat the shit out of Namjoon, because of all the bulling he did to you, so Sir decided to punish us both. We have to stay after school everyday and clean out all the class rooms in the old building" He pulled a disgusted face. "Even scraping the gum off the underneath of the table"

I huffed.

"How long for?" I asked as Tae started walking to the cafeteria.

He shrugged in response. "Sir didn't really say, I'd guess until the end of this term, so that's 4weeks?"

"3weeks, actually" Namjoon corrected as he walked past us at a quick pace Dammit, those long legs!

Tae rolled his eyes. "Know it all..."

Namjoon chuckled without humour and looked back at Tae. "Know it all, really? What are we... In elementary?"

Tae scoffed. I could feel the tension between them. Sir is crazy if he thinks his punishment will work, they'll be at each others throats the whole time... They'll have killed each other by the end of the first week!

"Taeee..." I pulled him away from Namjoon before either of them did somethings stupid.

***

I sighed and slowly shuffled down the path on the way back from school. I checked my phone like a gazillion times, hoping that Tae had sent me a message, something, anything... I sighed for the hundredth time, since I still hadn't got anything, and locked my phone, before putting it back in my pocket. I ran my fingers through my hair and looked at the ground.

I'm acting needy again, I don't know why Tae hasn't got annoyed at how clingy I am... Ugh, why am I so weak? Surely I can live with out contact from Tae for a few hours or so... Right?!?!

I nodded to myself encouragingly and clenched my fists as I walked. I will not check my phone... I will not check my phone... I will not che- maybe just one more time? I quickly peaked at my phone and groaned again when I still hadn't got any messages.

Maybe he doesn't love me? Has he forgotten about me? Maybe he's hurt??? Omooo! I should save him... But I can't I'm weak, I could ask Jimin to save him...

I shook my head and brushed off my thoughts. Quit worrying, Tae can look after himself... I sighed, pocketed my phone and walked a little faster - eager to get home and distract myself from missing Tae - by drawing.

Just as I turned down the street I lived in I saw Yoongi and Jimin walking hand in hand across the road. I widened my eyes and hid behind a tree as I watched them secretly. Yoongi's gay?? Why does he call me a faggot then? I frowned to myself and gasped as I saw them kissing. I felt like running over to them and telling Jimin all the horrible things Yoongi said to me, tell him about all the times he's teased me for being gay and tell him about all the times he - along with Namjoon and Hoseok - have tortured me because of my sexuality. However, I stayed where I was and watched.

Now that I think about it... It felt like there was something going on between Namjoon and that guy... Ummm Jin? I chewed on my lip and nearly chuckled at the irony... nearly.

So Yoongi is either gay or bi... Yet the people he hangs out with are so anti-gay... maybe it's a disguise? Maybe he's embarrassed about it, so he takes it out on others... And as for Namjoon, I don't have a clue... He's the leader of the group after all, so why would he make them all so anti-gay if that's what he is? I shrugged to myself.

Why do I care? I shouldn't busy myself with the lives of the people who go out of their way to make my live as hellish as possible.

I left my hiding spot and quickly hurried home before either would see me. As I walked through the door I felt my phone vibrate. I grinned happily and quickly checked the message it was from Tae.

Hey Kookie, bet you've been waiting for a text from me ever since you left school ㅋㅋㅋ, and then you're probably blushing right now, you're so cute... Anyway I just finished the first class room, so far so good! Namjoon's mainly just being quiet. It's hard work though. I'll most likely finish late, so leave your window opened and I'll come by when I'm finished. Bye I love you

My cheeks were flushed red. Aish... He knows me too well...

"I love you too Tae" I whispered -not that he couldn't hear me, but oh well - and grinned to myself as I went upstairs and opened my window.