You're Not Taking Her!

Sakura's POV

'Why would he show his backstabbing face here again?! Argh! I wish he'd leave Sarada isn't ready to know the truth...not now...not this way..'

"W-what are you doing here S-sasuke?!" I tried to keep my self from stuttering but I couldn't keep strong. "Hmph. Scared? You seem tense.." I kept my eyes from looking at him. Although I could still see his murderous grin from the corner of my eyes. "A-answer the question!" He chuckled and said,"Fine, Fine. I came to-"

"Mom! Who is this man?!" Sarada said at the peak of the stairs. "No one Sarada. Just stay in your room!" I said while making sure Sasuke didn't wander from my sight. "So you haven't told her huh?" I tried to ignore his comment and I said, "Get to the point!" He looked at me while chuckling. "I came for my daughter." He said bluntly. 'What?....he can't be serious'

"After 12 years now you decide to come back?! You're out of your mind if you think I'm giving you my daughter!" His expression didn't change, but he did have a little sympathy in his eyes. "You mean our daughter. I have as much right to see her as you do!" It's not fair to her or me! You just left us! Do you really think I'll give her to you that easily?"

Sarada was secretly hearing their conversation. 'That guy is my Dad...b-but how? Why did he leave us?!' Sarada ran down the stairs with tears in her eyes. "LEAVE! I'm not coming with you! After everything my Mom has been through! Why should I reward you!"

I started tearing up. I cupped her face and pulled her into a hug. Sasuke looked down. "Fine, I know you'll give in somehow. I'll come back...soon" He disappeared and black feathers appeared on the floor. The last we saw of him was his blood red eyes.

"What now Mom?" I looked at her with a worried expression. "The impossible." I grabbed her hand and led her out the door. 'What's wrong with you Sakura! *sigh* this just seems dumb. But I'll go through the edge of the world for Sarada's safety.

I walked over to the Hokage's tower and knocked on his door. I heard a "Come in!" So I walked inside with Sarada by my side. I bowed and said, " Hokage-sama, We came seeking for your help. " The Hokage stood from his chair. "What is it? Is everything alright?" I shook my head and Sarada clung to me. "You see, Hokage-sama, Sasuke has returned... For my daughter.." His expression tightened. "The Uchiha Sasuke?" Y-yes Hokage-sama. " Do you know why he came for your daughter specifically? " He said with a concerned face. "Yes. I do. This is hard to say but...he's here because she's also his daughter." The Hokage's expression just seemed to get worse. "W-what?!" I nodded my head and asked him something so daring my stomach felt like a sack of butterflies." D-do you remember m-me Naruto?" He studied my face for a while then instead of looking shocked he seemed a little sad. "S-Sakura-chan?" I smiled a little as I missed hearing those words. He surprised me as he embraced me in a hug. I kindly hugged him back enjoying the whif of cologne he had on. He let go and looked at me. "Why Sakura-chan? Why didn't you tell me?" I looked at Sarada and she understood and left the room. "Well. I never had time or the chance. After the war Team
7 just drifted away again. You settled in, became Hokage and I " settled" and became a single mom." Naruto looked hurt. "But I could've been there for you, I told you I'll stay by your side!"
"Naruto that's different now! We drifted away and I'm sorry to say but we're apart for goo-" He grabbed my shoulders and looked me dead in the eyes. "Don't you dare finish that sentence.." I tried to keep myself from kissing him but his daring crystal blue eyes distracted me. He released his grip on my shoulders and said,"Come on, you'll be staying with us." I lifted a brow. "Us?"

Thank you for reading! Till next time! =^°^=