Did I Make A Mistake?

Sakura's POV

Well the war is over...Sasuke came back to the village...Naruto became Hokage...And we settled together...well ... Me and Sasuke settled in and...Naruto settled with Hinata...we all had kids..Everything's just how I wanted it!...Or so I thought..

"Hi Mom!" Said Sarada with a wide grin on her face. "Hi Sarada. How was school?" Fine. It was fine. Boruto was being a pain through." I chuckled. "When has he not been?"

Sarada laughed. "Well I'm gonna hang out with ChouChou (Chouji's daughter)." Alright Sarada be home before dinner, " I said before she sprung out the door.

I sighed and looked at the family picture...then I remembered I had to pay the loans! "SHHAAAANNNNAAAAARRRROOOOO!!!!"

Sarada's POV

I walked along Downtown Konoha when I bumped into Boruto.
"Watch where your going Uchiha!" He yelled. "The streets big enough for the both of us!" No need to get rude Boruto! It was an accident! "

"Well watch where your going next time, geez." He sighed and walked away stubbornly. 'I never understood that kid...he's always so rude. Even though he's fortunate to have his dad as the Hokage...his mom is the princess of the Hyuga clan. And me? My mom is strong and brave but my dad...well I dunno about him ... All I know is that he is on an important mission...at least that's what my mom says...

"YOOOOO!!! SARADA!!! WELCOME TO MY HOME!" I held my ears as ChouChou "welcomed" me into her home. "Geez ChouChou, your gonna make me deaf ya know!" HA! Sorry! Your so gentle Sarada sheesh!"

"Welcome Sarada!" ChouChou's dad said. "Make yourself at home!" Um..Thanks I'll try heh.." AHAHAHAHAHAHA!! OH SARADA YOU CRACK ME UP!" I'll just excuse myself.." I said, while chuckling nervously. 'God...ChouChou's family is a handful'

Boruto's POV

"MOOOOOM! I'm home! What's for dinner!?" I said as I took off my shoes. "Shhhhh....your sister Himawari is sleeping." My mom Hinata whispered quietly. "Dinner is on the table, so just heat it up alright." YOSH! I'm starving!" Shhh!" Sorry mom heh." I tip-toed to the kitchen...hehehe just what I hoped for...RAMEN! I sniffed the delicious and flavorful ramen. Ahhhh...ramen...mom's specialty.

"I'm home!" Yelled a familiar voice. "Where's my little sunflower?!" Dad said as he took off his shoes. "She's asleep, just sit down old man..." I said between mouthfuls of ramen. "Don't talk with your mouth full Boruto." Dad warned. "Yeah, Yeah, I got it old man." He ruffled my hair and kissed my mom while I almost gagged on my ramen. "Ew! Gross! Geez do that somewhere else would ya! I'm tryna eat here!" Mom giggled and Dad just shook his head with a goofy smile on his face..typical..

Sarada's POV

"ChouChou I'm bored!" I said while eating Pocky. "HA When aren't you bored!" She said with a sarcastic chuckle and a roll of her eyes. "When's your pa coming home?" I shrugged as if I hadn't heard that question before. "Do you know much about him?..besides the fact he's your Dad." I looked at her as if she was kidding then I reluctantly answered her question. "All I know is that he's on a very important mission and that he loves my mom and me very much." FOR 13 YEARS!" It's hard to believe but yeah...look I'm gonna get some air... " Ok well hurry back!" I know I know.." I headed out the door and went outside for a walk...my House is close to ChouChou's house so I went to check on my mom. I headed in and I saw my mom on the floor unconscious. I ran towards her and shook her,"MOM!" I yelled,"MOOOOM!"

Thank chu for reading my story! I hope u enjoyed it. Till next time Liz-chan