1.

A/N: When told play Here's To Never Growing Up since I can't seem to post the video for the life of me lol.

Y/N'S POV

I sat on the couch in the house I shared with my 3 best friends scrolling through Instagram. I was completely bored because I was by myself at the moment. But before I get any further Let me introduce myself very quickly.

My name is Y/n Y/l. I'm 18 years old and I'm in a band called Code 4. Now I guess you're sitting there asking yourself why in the hell is that your band name? Well that's easy. There's four of us me and my best friends, Jared, Mikaela and Alec. And we have a secret code amongst ourselves that no matter what we'd always stick together and be a family.

Anyways, I'm a girl, sort of I mean yeah I'm a girl but I have the lower half of a dude so there's that. I play guitar and sing and I'm originally from Toronto, Canada. We all are but when I graduated we moved out to Los Angeles to pursue our music career and for other more personal reasons. Oh and I'm gay. Like full blown lesbo. I love pussy. A lot. But it kinda makes sense doesn't it? I mean what guy wants to date a girl with a penis.

"Y/n! You here?!" I heard my name being yelled and I quickly looked up and over to the front door. Jared and Mikaela walked through the door carrying a giant box with wrapping paper around it.

I stood up and walked over to them as the set the box down on the ground, I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Is that it?" I asked them as they straightened up.

"Yep. Alec's birthday present. When are we gonna give it to him?" Jared asked as he stretched his arms over his head.

"After we do the video."

"Where is he?"

"Downstairs getting everything set up. I was up here waiting for you two. We all know if I went down there I would've spoiled the surprise," I said with a shrug.

"Where's the lie? You're a terrible secret keeper," Jared smirked playfully. I punched him in his arm and he yelped in pain.

"Fuck, what the hell, Y/n? That hurt," Jared glared at me rubbing his arm. Which only caused me to smirk.

"Good," I said. Jared took a step forward to retaliate but Mikaela grabbed his arm and pulled him back.

"Alright you two. Let's go do this video before one of you ends up killing the other," Mikaela said with a roll of her eyes. She turned her back to us and walked to the basement door and down to the basement where we recorded our videos. Mikki was like the mother of our group. She's the oldest of us all standing at 19 and by far the most mature of us. She's also the girliest. Like you can catch her wearing skirts and dresses, though their usually punk or rocky and find her nails either pink or purple. She's also gorgeous as all hell. With blonde hair and pink highlights and these crazy blue eyes. She's also got a body to like die for. If she wasn't straighter than a wooden ruler and like my sister I'd totally go for her.

Jared was her little brother. He was also the baby of the group standing 16 years old. But he is by far the most foul mouthed and dirty minded kid you'd ever meet. He had brown hair with blonde highlights and blue eyes. Not as blue as his sister's but he's up there. He was tall but lanky. He also had a smile to die for with one dimple in his right cheek.

And lastly, Alec. He's been my best friend since we were in diapers. He was Hispanic. He's 18 just like I am. He just turned actually. He had black hair and dark eyes. He was as tall as Jared but more on the muscly side. He was a major goof and had a weird sense of humor. But he was also a great friend, almost like my brother. If it weren't for him I have no idea where I'd be right now.