“Sure. Although, I don’t see how I can be of much assistance.” I said honestly.

   “Don’t worry. We’ll figure something out.” Said Sebastian with a smirk.

   “Be prepared to leave tonight!” Ciel called as I walked out the door. I walked down the hall to Mey Rin and mine’s room and sat on my bed. I kept thinking about Ciel. And the beautiful color of his eyes. And the way his hair fell in his face. And- I was snapped out of my thoughts by a knock on the door.

   “Come in!” I called. The door opened to reveal Sebastian.

   “Hey. Do you want to come help me make lunch?” asked Sebastian.

   “Why not?” I replied with a smile. I followed Sebastian down the hall and down the stairs. We walked into the kitchen and it was black. Of course. A very sheepish looking Bardroy looked down at the flamethrower in his hands and quickly exited the room. I groaned. Sebastian and I started cleaning up and in a few hours we had finally managed to get the room clean again.

   “Why don’t you go ask the young master what’d he like for lunch?” suggested Sebastian. I nodded okay and walked back up the stairs. I knocked on the door to his study but got no response. I slowly opened the door and went in.

   “Ciel?” I called. “Are you in here?” When no response came, I left. I then walked to his room. Again, no answer.

   “Ciel? Are you in there?” I asked through the door. I sighed and opened the door to his room. I looked around but didn’t see him.

   “Ciel? Where are you?” I called for him some more. This time I finally got an answer.

   “I’m in here!” I heard him call from behind a closed door. I swiftly walked over and opened it.

   “Argh!” shouted Ciel.

   “I’m so sorry! I didn’t realize this was a bathroom.” I explained while covering my eyes. Turns out, Ciel had been taking a bath and had just gotten out. All he had had on was a towel. I shut the door and sat down on his bed. I fiddled with the edge of my dress while I waited for Ciel to get dressed. After a few minutes, he came out. I felt a pang of longing when I saw him. His hair was still wet and he looked extremely attractive. My face was flushed and so was his.

   “So, what did you come in here for?” Ciel asked me.

  “What? Oh, Sebastian wanted to know what you wanted for lunch.” I replied.

  “What? He never asks me what I want for lunch.” Ciel said while rubbing his chin thoughtfully. It was then that I realized what Sebastian had done. He had purposely sent me up here because he must’ve known that Ciel was bathing.

   “Damn demon…” I muttered.

   “What did you say?” asked Ciel. I then explained to him how Sebastian must have purposely sent me up here because he knew that Ciel was taking a shower.

   “Okay, but why’d he want you to see me naked?” questioned Ciel. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

   “Oh um,” I started to say. “I think I hear Sebastian calling me. Got to go!” I said while speed walking towards the door. Unfortunately, Ciel grabbed my wrist to keep me in the room.

   “Lily. Why are you acting so weird?” Ciel asked.

   “N,no reason.” I said while refusing to look at him. He had pushed me against the wall and had his hands on my arms so I couldn’t leave. He clearly didn’t believe me. I sighed.

   “Fine. I may *cough* have a small crush on you and Sebastian may know about it and may have sent me up here to see you *cough* naked.” I said in a rush. I looked at the ground in attempt to hide my extremely red face. When he didn’t say anything, I looked up at him.

   “C,ciel?” I questioned. I wanted him to say something or at least let me go so I could go wallow in my own embarrassment. Ciel looked at me with an odd look on his face. Then he released me. I swiftly turned, opened the door, and walked out. I ran down the steps and walked straight into the kitchen.

   “What the hell was that Sebastian?” I shouted angrily.

   “I can assure you that I have absolutely no idea what you’re talking about.” Said Sebastian with his signature smirk. Then I did something that surprised him, and myself. I started crying. Sebastian walked over to me and wrapped me up in a hug.

   “What happened?” he asked with real concern in his voice.

   “I,I told him that I liked him.” I choked out.

   “And?” Sebastian questioned.

   “A,and he didn’t say anything! He just stood there!” I said and then started crying harder. Sebastian tightened his arms around me and whispered comforting words in my ear.

   “Shhh, shhh. It’s okay.” He murmured softly while stroking my hair. Sebastian easily lifted me up and carried me to my room. He deposited me on my bed and promised me he’d be back later. I merely nodded and buried my head in my pillow.