Chapter 5

“Time to get up m’lady.” said an overly cheery Sebastian.

   “Please, just call me Lily.” I said with a groan as I got out of bed.

   “Of course, Lily. Breakfast is in the dining room and the young master is waiting.” replied Sebastian. I blushed at the mention of Ciel and shooed Sebastian out so I could change. I changed into one of my favorite dresses, a simple gray frock, and laced up my boots. I ran a brush through my hair and walked to the dining room. Or rather, what I thought was the dining room. I ended up in a room which, after closer inspection, I realized was Ciel’s.

   Crap.I went to open the door just as it opened inward. Ciel ended up falling on top of me while a very amused Sebastian stood in the doorway.

   “Ciel, I’m really sorry. I was looking for the dining room and I ended up in here. I was just leaving but-“I started to apologize to Ciel for the intrusion.

   “Lily, it’s okay. Sebastian, show Lily to the dining room.” demanded Ciel.

   “Young master, I would love to, but you’re on top of her.” Sebastian reminded Ciel.

   Ciel seemed to snap back to reality as his face turned a crimson color and he quickly hopped off of me. He held out a hand to help me up and when I was on my feet he started to apologize.

   “Lily, I’m so sor-“ started an embarrassed Ciel. I held up a hand to stop him.

   “Ciel. I’m a guest in your house. I was in the wrong room. It wasn’t your fault okay?” I said in an attempt to make him feel better. He look surprised but nodded and I went down to the dining room with Sebastian.

   “Sebastian?” I timidly asked.

   “Yes, Lily?” questioned Sebastian.

   “Why didn’t you help get Ciel off me? I know you could’ve, you’ve done things more impressive than that.” I asked.

   “Ah well, you both seemed to be…enjoying it.” said Sebastian with a smirk.

   “Oh…” I said starting to blush. 

   “Miss Lily, may I ask you a personal question?” Sebastian asked, suddenly serious.

   “Oh, um. Yes?” I said, suddenly nervous.

   “Do you like the young master?” asked Sebastian.

   “Depends on what you mean by like. I mean, I hardly know him.” I said in an attempt to buy myself more time. Sebastian smirked evilly. He knew what that meant.

   “Do you have romantic feelings for Ciel?” Sebastian asked innocently.

   Damn it.

   “Are you going to tell Ciel my answer?” I asked Sebastian.

   “Wouldn’t dream of it.” he replied with a wink. I rolled my eyes.

   “Then, yes. I suppose I do have a small crush on Ciel.” I told him. As soon as I said that, four pairs of feet came running out of the dining room. Mey Rin, Bardroy, and Finni stood looking openmouthed at me. Tanaka stood next to them but just sipped on his tea.

   Do they have super hearing or something? How the hell did they hear that?Then they all started singing “Lily and Ciel sitting a tree…”. I groaned.

   “None of you will utter a word of this to Ciel. You won’t even speak of it unless you are 100% certain that he can’t hear you, understood?” I demanded. They sighed in disappointment.

   “Yes Lily.” They all mumbled, even Sebastian.