Chapter One

I was laying on my bed and finally turned over and saw that my alarm clock read 7:30 a.m. I had thirty more minutes until school starts. I didn't feel like getting up and going to school. I wasn't in the mood to see and hear people. I grabbed my ipod from my bed side table and started playing music. Five minutes later i heard a beep coming from a car outside. I went over to my window and saw that it was Rachel. Ahhh Rachel, my best friend who has always been there for me. I've known her since i was three and she was the only one i could really trust. I walked downstairs and grabbed my bag and headed out for the door.

    "Why hello there", she smiled. "Oh my god Rachel, would you stop giving me that creepy smile". She laughed and gave me a hug. She had her red brownish hair curled and it looked so perfect. Rachel has always been the prettiest and the most luckiest person I have ever known. She always got the guy she wanted and even my parents attention. "So how have you been?" she asked. "I have been good i guess, there really isn't anything new going on, im the same old same old", she nodded. Its my senior year and the first day of school since summer break. I really do not feel in the mood to go back to school. Rachel finally pulled into the parking lot and ran towards her boyfriend Matt. Im soo jealous of her. I havent had a boyfriend since Jared back in 10th grade. I have no idea why im not attractive to guys. "Hey Lorain over here!" Rachel yelled at me. I walked over to where her and Matt were. "Hey Lorain haven't seen you since june", Matt said. He gave me a smile and it actually felt good to see one. "Hey Matt", I smiled back.

   All of a sudden I heard loud music coming from a merecedes. I looked over and of course it was Bryan Smith. I have always had a crush on him, but someone like him would never ever go for someone like me. He got out of  his car and took off his shades. Then right next to him stood Jessica Long who was the most popular girl in the school. Of course they were dating. He was the star of the football team and a model for Abrecrombie and Fitch, and you can guess who she was, your typical cheerleading captain and a straight A student and of course a bitch. Finally Bryan walked over to where we were and I started to get nervous. I quickly looked down at my feet which were quite small. He came over and gave a high five to Matt cause they are best friends and then gave a hug to Rachel. Oh yea did i mention him and Rachel are cousins.So of course they talk and hangout with each other. After that for some reason Bryan just winked at me. Oh my god he was soo gorgeous.

   The bell rang and i quickly ran into my first period and went straight to my desk. Once class started my teacher told us to get into our lab groups. I hated my lab partner and guess who that was...Jessica Long. Ughh i hate my life! She quickly sat next to me and just smiled. "What's your problem", i asked her. "ohh nothing, now can we start to get to work i cant afford to fail this class", she barked. As we were working I looked over and saw that she dropped a note onto the floor. I quickly picked it up and put it into my pocket.

    The bell rang and first period was over. I ran to my locker and took out the note and started to read it.

    Dear Jessica,

         I dont know if we can handle this anymore...I cant take the fighting and everything that has been going on for us.. I guess we are just not meant to be with each other, im sorry i think we should break up, i dont really have anymore feelings for you. im...

All of a sudden I stopped reading and was on the ground. When i looked up I saw Bryan looking down at me and laughing. "Hey are you okay?" he laughed. "Im awesome, i just wasnt looking at where is was going", i smiled to him. He smiled back. God he had the perfect smiley too."My name is Bryan, Whats yours", he put out his hand. I looked at his hand for what seemed like a minute. "My name is..." oh my god i started to stutter. " My name is Lorain", I quickly said. "Oh yea your that girl i have spanish class with, i didnt notice that was you, you look kind of different". I nodded. Of course another person who thought i was invisible. Suddenly we heard the bell ring. "im sorry i have to go but it was nice meeting you Lorain", he smiled and then quickly left. "You too", i said quietly.

    Finally it was my last period of the day. Spanish. I got into my seat and got out the assignment that was on the board. "Hey". I heard a voice from beside me. When i saw who it was i was shocked. It was Bryan. "Hi", i said back. i was surprised he was talking to me. "Ugh dont you hate this class?" he questioned. "Yea it kind of gets on my nerves sometimes." He nodded. Our teacher came in and gave us a project we had to work on which was due tomorrow. She told us we can pick our partners and to my surprise, Bryan chose me. "You really want to work with me?" i asked him. "Of course you seem really good at this stuff and i dont mind meeting someone new" he smiled. I blushed at it and i tried to hide it right away. "Do you want to come over to my house and work on it there?" he asked me. I dont know if i should say yes or no. I mean i hardly know the guy and to go to his house could be bad. But what the hell he is related to Rachel and i know her really well. "Sure, what time should i be over"?, he laughed " I can take you over right after school". And after that the bell rang and school was over.

  "Wait here i just have to go over and tell my coach i wont be able to make it to practice", he said. I nodded and told him i will wait here. After about five minutes he came back. "Sorry that took soo long", he winked. "Its fine". I climbed into his car and we drove off to his house. When we pulled into his driveway, my mouth dropped. "Haha i guess my house is that big", he laughed. "Oh my god you have the nicest house i have ever seen". And believe me it was nice. "Would you like a drink?" he asked. "Nahh its fine but thank you". He took my hand and took me into his room. "Well i dont know how to start this project at all", he smiled. "Me either", i replied. He just stood there looking at me. He was looking at me weird, like i had something on my face or something. I rubbed my face and he laughed. "What?" i asked him laughing. "Nothing your just too cute", he laughed.

Bryan

    God she was beautiful. Her gorgeous brunette hair was tied back with a rubber band and she was laughing. I cant stop staring at her. Ever since i saw her in the fourth grade i could never take my eyes off of her. I had a crush on her since fourth grade and i still have one. After breaking up with Jessica i have realized that Lorain was there and that i could actually get to know her and maybe get a chance with her. When i bumped into her this morning, i acted like i was dumb and didnt know her at all. But actually i did know who she was and have known since the fourth grade. "What", she asked again. I ignored her and took her a brought her to my bed. "Well i think we should get started on this project", i said. Really, all i wanted to do was kiss her and feel her against  me, i didnt want to do this stupid project whatsoever. I realized i have been staring at her for quite a long time and she looked at me weird. "Im sorry i just cant help looking at you", i smiled. "Why? Do i have something on my face?" she questiond. "No not at all, your just soo beatuiful", i smiled at her and rubbed her cheek and she blushed. Before I knew it we were kissing.