Missing Pieces 10

"Adison!" I looked around and frowned. Why was he here? I continued walking as if I hadn't heard anything. Today was not going to be ruined because I needed all the energy I could get for the test. Still, this bastard was determined. I walked fast until I turned a corner and then broke out into a run. He was like me, unfit and lazy. Maybe he wouldn't find me worthy enough to run after.

I wanted to look back and see if he was close since I could hear his footsteps following me still. I ran faster and looked around for away to escape. I did NOT want to talk to him right now or ever.

"Adison!" No, no, no. This couldn't happen. Why would he be looking for me? Why do I want to know? Can't I just... run faster? No, but he could. He grabbed my arm and forced me to stop with him.

"Let go!" I pulled as hard as I could. Not now. Please not now. I could feel the tears building up in my eyes. If I looked at him, then I knew I would break apart.

"Please, look at me." I refused. I didn't want to see his face and I didn't want- "You must feel something still. You're wearing the ring." I froze and looked down at the band of steel around my finger. You will not cry Adison. Be a man! Stop acting so fucking girly! Though, these skinny jeans weren't helping...

"I have to go to class right now. Can you let me go?" Good. You said that perfect now just hold in the tears and you can make it to class... or the bathroom.

He pulled my face towards him so that our eyes could meet. I looked around at the ceiling, at the floor, at a random person walking by. Still, he stared at me until my eyes wondered to his blue ones and I then... then I just felt tired. His presence was waring me out and I just didn't feel like doing anything anymore.

"I'll meet you after your class. There's a big fountain in the front of the school so just meet me there." He stared at me for a moment longer and then let go. I slowly turned and made me way to class. It was a large percent of my grade so I had to go.

"Adison, are you okay?" I looked up at Mr. Grey to see him standing beside me. Everyone was done with there test besides me. I sat there staring at the blank sheet that was supposed to be filled with answers, but I couldn't think of any. I stared harder at the paper hoping that an answer would come to me and slowly the sheet became a blur of white and blue and I felt tears fall from my eyes. I wiped them away, but they kept falling. "Adison?"

I stood up and walked out the room. A grade wasn't worth this humiliation. I went into the nearest bathroom and went into a stall. Slowly, I pulled my sleeves up and dug my nails into my skin. I hadn't done anything to myself in a long time. The sex had been punishing enough, but now I needed more. I needed something that I just couldn't find.

? POV:

I stood by the fountain waiting. Where was he? He still had the ring so that meant that he still cared.

I searched the continuous crowd of walking students for a long brown hair, but I saw no one who fit the face I was looking for. Adison, did you get over me?

************************************************************************************************

So short, I know, but the last sentence spoke to me and it said, "Ashley, let me be the ending. I'm perfect. Just go get some of your mom's chips and come back to go on to the next chapter." As you can see, the sentence had a lot to say and it knew exactly what I wanted to hear. So yeah~ <3 ya my amazing fans, random people reading this far into the story, and other random people that skipped all the way to just this chapter. I know some of you do it... but that doesn't mean I do....