Missing Pieces 4

"Are y'all ready to order?" I pulled the menu closer to my face and frowned. It was all mozzarella, Alfredo, Parmesan, marinara sauce, or cream soups. I glanced up at Lena and Valentin to see what they would order.

"Yeah... I'll have the spaghetti with meat sauce." Lena neatly placed the menu back on the table and looked over at Valentin.

"I want the Seafood Alfredo." She quickly scribbled down his order and looked over at me. I took one more glance at the menu and groaned.

"I'd like fries."

"Just fries, sir?" She looked at me with one eyebrow raised and waited.

"Yes, just fries." I closed the menu and handed it to her. She quickly grabbed Lena's off the table and walked off.

"On a diet?" I glared at Lena and then started to tap my fingers on the table. I knew it annoyed her and it was worth all the dramatic sighs.

"You know, that's starting to annoy me too." I looked over at Valentin.

"Good. That makes it even more important to keep tapping my fingers."

"Only if it's important for them to be broken." I looked at Lena and considered the chances of her really breaking my fingers. "You know I will." I pulled my hands to my lap and started tapping my foot instead.

"Here's your food." I stared at my fries and thought about what could the green seasoning on them be. I dipped it and ketchup and then stuck it in my mouth.

"Disgusting!" I complained. "They even put garlic on the fries. What's wrong with these people?" Lena shook her head at me and started to eat her spaghetti.

***************************************************************************************

I didn't have much insperation to get me going but I promise it will be longer! I went shopping today and I got the book Go Ask Alice. Has anyone read that one? It seems really good so far and I can't wait to start reading House of Leaves. Saving that one for when school starts again so I won't be so bored.

VOTE if you like, COMMENT if you have an opinion.