Missing Pieces 6

So LizziLovesMusic asked for some action. Well here it is! :)

************************************************************************************************************************

"You should really stop lying. You're bad at it." Jack turned around and stared at me in the eyes. I had never noticed, but his eyes looked kind of scary.

"I'm not lying!" I yelled defensively. I really wasn't helping my case sounding so... cliche.

"Dakota told me about it." I froze. Dam him! I'm going to get you Dakota. I sighed and leaned against the door frame.

"So what? I got a job that I have to do in order to get some money. And speaking of my job, I'm going to be late." I headed towards the door but he grabbed my arm.

"You don't have to do it." I turned and looked at him. It was my turn to look scary.

"Yeah, I kind of do." I yanked my arm away, but he grabbed me again and pulled me close.

"Don't go, please." What the hell? Why did he care whether I left or not?

"You're going to make me late! If they don't want it anymore, then you're going to have to pay!" Jack released me and stood up. I sat silent watching him. He had nothing to say now.

"Fine." He murmured after a minute. "How much?"

"A thousand."

"I'll pay every night, you just don't go anymore." Rich bastard! Give me a thousand dollars every night. I sat with my arms crossed and glared at him.

"I don't want your pity money."

"It's not for pity." He looked at me in the eyes. His stare was too intense and I had to look away.

"Then what, you're being a good citizen? Don't want the young to turn into a group of prostitutes?" He looked away and ran his fingers through his hair.

"It's because I love you."

"What! I thought that you and Dakota were together?"

"That was to make you jealous." He glanced at me quickly then looked away.

"It didn't work."

"I noticed."

"You must like me a lot, huh? Paying me a thousand dollars every night to not go out." He looked at me sadly and smiled.

"I just wish I didn't have to pay you." Ouch. It did kind of make me feel bad, but I needed the money.

"Well... I'm going to get some dinner then." I stood up, but he pulled me back. "What the hell?"

"If I'm paying for this, then I should get all the service that comes with it, right?" All the bad feeling I felt before died away instantly. He was just another guy that wanted a joy ride. I felt all the life drain out of me like every other night and I turned towards him slowly.

"Dinner first or skip to the sex?" I asked like I would to any other client.

"Sex, then I'll take you out for a nice meal."

I nodded and slipped off my shirt. His hands trailed up my stomach to my face and then he bent down and kissed me. I kissed back like always. I wouldn't be a good prostitute if I froze or pushed away from every kiss, would I? I felt one of his hands run down my back and I shivered, but not from pleasure. I never felt pleasure on a job.

He pulled away from the kiss and went down to my neck. I clung to him tightly; this would fulfill his desire, think that I liked him. His hand reached into my pants and I froze for only the slightest of a second as his hand stroked me.

********************************************************************************************************

Well, you got some action. I'm mean like that, yes I know, but I wanted to see how many people actually cared about this. I would like to know what you think of Valentin, Jack, and Erin. First to comment gets a dedication! If that's not good enough for you to write at least one sentence and be kind enough to click the vote button, then I don't know what to do! I can't send you money even if I was willing to... and I'm not so stop being so lazy and voice your opinions!