Chapter Thirteen- Magic Kisses

Start from the beginning

"Yeah I'd love too."

I felt like jumping up and down on the bed, and screaming at the top of my lungs 'yes!'
But instead I simply responded, "Great. So how about I pick you up tomorrow, say sevenish." I stood up, knowing that if I continued to sit down I might not be able to control my excitement and might actually burst.

"Sevenish sounds good to me." She laughed and stood up also. "Does that mean you're going to go now?" Was that disappointment I could hear in her voice? Is it bad to hope that it is?

I nodded and made my way back over to where she stood, "Yeah. I want to do this properly." She laughed softly, as I took her hand and entwined our fingers, "So, I'm going to pick you up tomorrow at seven and I am going to take you out, and I'm going to make sure it's the best date you've ever been on."

"Well then, you better be on your way." Mickie told me with a breathtakingly gorgeous smile, she started to walk towards her bedroom door, and presumably downstairs to her front door, still holding my hand.

When we reached her front door she finally let go of my hand, and immediately I missed her touch and the warmth it had provided me. "I'll see you tomorrow then." She said shyly.

"See you tomorrow." I started to walk down her path and towards her car, but stopped in my tracks and quickly walked back over to her. She gave me a quizzical look. "I forgot something." I told her.

"Really? You did-" I cut her off by pressing my lips gently to hers. I pulled away after a few seconds, after all it was only supposed to be a goodbye kiss.

I could kiss Mickie all day, especially if she was going to blush after every time. "Yep I didn't want to forgot that."

*******

I wiped my sweaty palms on my jeans, as I slowly made my way to Mickie's front door. Why was I so nervous? I mean we had gone out plenty of times before, why was this time any different? I had been on plenty of dates before, so that can't be the reason.

I knocked on her front door, before I chickened out. I waited patiently, well as patiently as I could, for her to answer the door. I looked down at what I was wearing and frowned, despite having changed about ten times, I still wasn't happy with the dark skinny jeans, white v-neck shirt and black leather jacket.

When Mickie opened the front door, I definitely hated what I was wearing. My jaw practically hit the ground upon seeing her. She looked amazing, more than amazing in a modest red dress that hugged her curves perfectly, and black leather jacket. I had never seen anyone look as beautiful as Mickie did right now. Part of me wanted to forget the date, take her inside and-

"Snap." Mickie's laugh broke my from my thoughts.

"Huh?" I asked, feeling the heat rise to my cheeks.

"Our jackets. We match." She told me, with a smile.

I nodded, of course, "Well I must say you look better in yours." I flirted. It was her turn to blush, and I suddenly panicked that I was coming on too strong.

"I wasn't sure if I was... If I am dressed... On a first date-" Mickie stumbled over her words.

I cut her off, with a shake of my head, "You look wonderful Mickie, if anything I am dressed too casually." I admitted, again cursing myself for choosing this outfit. "Shall we?" I asked holding out my hand for her.