Chapter Eight- Rejection

I stood outside and waited for what felt like a lifetime. Where is she? I really need her right now, I need to see her, need to speak to her.

Finally her car pulled into the student car park, she parked in the first available space and ran over to meet me.

"Mickie what's wrong I got your text." I didn't respond instead I feel into her arms and let the tears fall freely.

"Shh... It's okay." She said soothingly rubbing circles on my back.

"I- I... Don't..." I couldn't speak as gut wrenching sobs wracked my body. "You told me and I didn't listen." I cried into her shoulder, soaking the fabric beneath me, she didn't seem to mind though.

"Mickie. You need to calm down honey. You need to tell me what's wrong." I shook my head, unable to form the words to tell her that I can't. Not right now anyway.

Somehow she managed to lead me to her car, where we stayed until the tears had stopped falling and I had calmed down.

"You ready to tell me yet?" She asked giving me a small, encouraging smile.

I took a deep breath, and held back the tears that were yet again threatening to fall. "Someone told everybody that I'm gay." Her jaw clenched and her gorgeous bright eyes became a lot darker.

"What? Who? I'll kill 'em."

"I only told two people you and-" I didn't even get a chance to tell her who the other person was. I guess she already knew.

"I'll kill her." She tried to open the door but her emotions were running too high and she fumbled with the handle trying to open it. She climbed out of the car and slammed the door closed with such force the car rocked and I thought the window might actually break.

"Wait!" I called after her, trying to get her to stop and talk to me. Unfortunately she was a lot faster than me, she had already spoken to the women in charge at the office. I followed her as she stormed through the hallways heading to the sixth from block. She was furious, I had never seen her like this.

She stopped outside one of the classrooms, without thinking about it she pushed the door open and walked straight in.

"What's going on here Miss-" The teacher, Mr. Sharp shouted at her. She gave him look and ignored him as she walked straight to the back of the classroom.

"Get up." She barked at the girl sitting on her own at the back of the room. The girl stood up matching her point for point, she didn't look intimidated or annoyed, nope, she looked just as angry.

"Miss Diamond. Miss Levy. You can continue your staring contest out of my classroom." Mr. Sharp said, pointing towards the door where I was standing, I moved back so that they could leave. Arizona left the classroom first followed by Courtney. Courtney shut the door behind her, and in one swift movement had Arizona pushed up against the wall.

"YOU BITCH!" Courtney spat. "Who the fuck do you think you are?" She had her forearm pressed against Arizona's neck, holding her against the wall.

"Courtney." I screamed at her and pulled her arm away from Arizona's neck.

"What the hell is your problem?" Arizona took a step towards Courtney but instinctively I stood between them.

"You. You're my problem. How dare you?" Courtney looked like any second now she might explode. I have never seen her like this.

"How dare I what?" Arizona looked angry, not as angry as Courtney, but angry enough that a chill ran down my spine.