Chapter Thirteen- Magic Kisses

Mulai dari awal

But she didn't.

I gently pressed my lips to hers, hesitant in doing so as I was still unsure if this was actually a good idea. But the moment my lips felt how soft and moist Mickie's lips were all the negative and regretful thoughts flew out of my mind. I let go of her hands I had early pinned above her head, and cupped her cheek with one hand whilst using the other to keep my balance on top of her.

I could tell Mickie was also hesitant, she didn't kiss me back but she also didn't push me away. Just as I was about to pull away and start apologising for my stupid actions, she started to kiss me back, her body relaxing underneath mine. Her lips moving in slow synchrony with mine, as her hands found my hips and began to trace small patterns with her fingertips. I smiled into the kiss and she responded with a small moan as I nipped her bottom lip, asking for entrance which she granted, allowing my tongue to explore every inch of her mouth, eliciting another small moan from her.

I lied when I said the sound of her laughter was the best sound in the world, in fact her soft moans were, without a doubt, the best thing I had ever heard. It was also the biggest turn on ever. Her fingertips trailed aimlessly up and down my bare arm, leaving a trail of heat in their wake, her gentle touch sending shivers down my spine.

The kiss was slow and sensual, everything I had imagined kissing Mickie to be like. It was so unlike any other kiss I had ever had, not with Annabelle nor Sasha. It was perfect, sweet and innocent much like Mickie herself.

I pulled away as things started to get more heated, and before I lost all sense of self control. I removed my hand from her cheek and placed on the mattress beside her head, to help with my balance. We were both breathing heavily as I opened my eyes and looked down to meet Mickie's gorgeous, lust filled, green eyes, she was biting her bottom lip nervously as she looked up at me.

"Don't do that." I playfully scorned her, using my thumb to rub her bottom, my voice heavy with lust. "Otherwise I might have to kiss you again."

The colour immediately rose to her cheeks, and I took this as my cue to stop straddling her. I climbed off of her and sat down on the bed beside her, she sat up also and turned so we were facing one another. Nothing was said for a few minutes as we both caught our breaths and rejoiced in the moment that had passed.

"I wouldn't mind, you know." Mickie said, her cheeks reddening immediately, as she avoided my gaze. When I didn't respond she looked back up at me, and, noticing my obvious confused expression, clarified what she meant. "If you kissed me again."

I broke into a huge grin hearing her say that. Maybe I finally stood a chance, maybe we could actually start something serious. "So you wouldn't mind me kissing you again." It wasn't a question but she nodded anyway. "Would you mind going out with me?" I watched as she brushed a stray lock of her hair behind her ear as she thought about my question.

The silence and the waiting was killing me, I was actually feeling nervous. What if she said no? Where would that leave us?

"As in going out on a date or...?" She trailed off, but I understood her unasked question.

"Well I was thinking of a date." She nodded, a small smile forming on her lips, "Then we can see where it goes from there."

Hopefully it'll go a lot further than a single date. For over a month now I had wanted to ask her out, but I could never work up the courage, I couldn't risk her saying no and losing what we had. Surely it was ridiculous to like someone this much, to want to have all their attention and not share them with anyone else.