Chapter 11 - The First Time 'It' Happened..

Start from the beginning

I cursed under my breath as I stood panting against the wall.

End of Flashback

"We need to ask you guys about something." Louis smiles. "You two asking for our advice?" I ask in surprise. "Mostly yours actually. Last time I trusted Cara she sent me to a strip club." Harry jokes. "Not true!" Cara protests playfully. "You two should.." Louis begins. "Register to a kindergarten." I finish and giggle with Louis.

Cara glances at me seriously for a nanosecond. She holds my hand in hers habitually and leans against me for support.

"Seriously though." Harry continues. "Shoot Harold. You know we'll do all we can." Cara smiles and strokes my hand softly. She makes herself comfortable half-wrapped around me. "Shoot it!" She repeats with a smile. Harry seems extremely happy and nervous. He takes a deep breath and lets it out.

"Okay.. So.."

Flashback

I gave Cara a rough kiss and tore my hands away from her body as we exit the building. We made our ways to the car both panting heavily due to the makeout session.

The driver opened the door for us to get in. She got in first and I followed. Right after I closed the door I felt her pulling me back toward her. I felt her soft lips crashing over mine. Her hands caressing my sides and her legs touching mine.

I felt fire rise from the areas of our bodies that were touching. My hands carefully pushed her down on the car chair until her back hit it.
I straddled her quickly and looked down at the lustful girl panting beneath me. She was breathing deeply. She immediately pulled me down on herself. I stopped right before our lips touched and smiled at her. Her breathing was getting eve more ragged. I softly blew on her lips and she sighed lustfully. I felt her breath upon my lips it took all my willpower not to kiss them.