CH.4

After school

I'm currently waiting for Alec to walk through the door. I have a water bucket with ice. I finally hear the doorknob turn. Once it's completely open I throw the water at whoever was there. "What the fuck-!" Alec's yells but is cut off short with my laughter. "Y-your face though! Oh my lord!" I laugh wiping my tears. "Bitch." He mutters walking up the stairs. "Thanks! Back at ya!" I yell still laughing.

I started to walk up the stairs towards my room. I reach my door and open it, I walk in and close the door behind me. I walk in my closet and take out an outfit which consents of a pink shirt that says 'sorry, I'll make better mistakes tomorrow' in white, black leggings, black converse, and finally my bra and underwear. I go towards my bathroom and take off all my make up.

I turn on the shower, I take off my clothes and hop in.

I grab my favorite shampoo that smells like apple and matching body wash. Once I'm done I hop out of the shower. I turn off the shower and start to change. I start going downstairs. "I'm going out!" I yell as I walk out the door. I walk towards my black Lamborghini, also known as my baby. I even have a name for him, Bob. Don't judge me!

I turn on the music, immediately 'Dessert' comes on. I blast it all the way. "I'm addicted like its wrong, they can imitate you..."

I finally arrive to my destination. The warehouse. I get out of my car. I lock it and start to walk towards the alley. "Name." Amanda asks with a smug look. "It's me idiot." I reply annoyed. She knows I hate it when she does that. "Me who?" She asks smirking. "Me, the one who will kill you." I reply mincingly. She immediately opens the door fear on her face.

"Well, hello Hazel. Long time no see." Ryan says standing up. "You make it sound creepy." I say laughing he shakes my hand and sits back down. "What do you have for me, information, missions, death." I ask excited as I sit down."Information." He says looking back to his papers. "Spill." I reply looking through other papers. "The Black Widow gang goes to your new school. And by the way I don't like it here! There's not as much as prostitutes! Why did we need to move again? It sucks here!" He complains.

"Ok, we can move back." I reply. "Really?! I thought it would take longer." He says happily. "I'm turning you in when we arrive." I reply sarcastically. "Never mind." He says disappointed. "What did you expect?" I ask laughing. "Anywho can you take my place for another week please?" I ask looking at him pouting. He chuckles "sure, just a week?" He asks looking back through more papers. "Maybe more, why?" I ask.

"For nothing, just watch out for that gang dude. I ain't ready for a fight I need to set up more things and hire more people." He says looking at me directly. "No promises!" I yell. "Knowing you, you'll probably walk up to the leader and tell him he's ugly, or his Jordans are fake." He says laughing. "Just like last time." I mumble slouching in my chair. "Just like lasts time." He says laughing. "What were you thinking?! You just walk up to him and say 'sup dude, by the way your Jordans are fake." He says imitating me horribly while laughing.

Amanda soon starts laughing as well. "And watched it all roll out. 'Don't kick me with your fake Jordan's there disgusting!' Holy shit! I laughed my ass off." She says laughing harder that Ryan, if that's even possible.

"Be like that!" I yell standing up which causes them to laugh even louder. I start walking towards the exit. Once I'm out I start to walk out towards my car. I notice these teenage boys looking at me car, also at me. Who can judge them? I'm fucking fabulous!

I unlock it and sit inside. I turn on the music and start heading towards my house.

-____- at her house-______-

"I'm home bitches!" I yell as I enter my house. "Hi baby." I here my dads voice coming from the living room. "Sup." And with that I walk up the stairs, yes, I've been taking precaution about me falling. Surprising! "Hazel! Get the fuck in my room! Now!" I hear my brothers voice boom through out the entire house. "What the fuck is your probl-" O.M.G WTF

/////

I am a disappointment :(

I only could update once today:( I'm soo sooorrryy! I'll try updating tomorrow ok, I'll try. The teachers are assigning us tons of homework this week. :(

Thank them! This week is exams week so sorry if I'm not able to update the rest of the week, but I'll 100% update during the weekend.

Sorry :(

~Angie