Two

I felt my heart hammer against my rib cage as Ryn and I continued walking to the school after we stopped by Ian's store.

Erudite can't take over Dauntless, then kill off everyone in Abnegation and expect Amity and Candor to follow them, I yell in my head.

"Cade? Cade, snap out of it," Ryn says.

I shake my head trying to clear away any cobwebs.

"I had another dream," I hiss, making Ryn stop and face me.

"Erudite taking over," she hisses back.

I nod, then I keep walking.

~Time Skip~

I sat on a cafeteria table as they called in students, my mind drifting back to the dream.

Erudite can't take over Dauntless, they just can't! It's improbable!

"Cade, you're spazzing again," Ryn says as she sits next to me.

"They've already done A-G, I'm next once the reach Har and whatever the next letters are," I groan as I hear another name called.

"You'll do fine," Ryn says, placing a hand on my right shoulder.

"I'm just nervous, Eryn, what if I am what I think my result is going to be?".

"If you're that, then you choose the one that's strongest," Ryn says in a hushed tone.

"Cadence Harrison," a tired elderly voice calls.

I stand up, nervous beyond all nervousness. I walk towards the woman, my heart hammering against my rib cage again.

Wait, I'm not nervous! I'm thrilled! My Dauntlessness is showing, it has been since I woke up, I think as I follow the woman.

She leads me to a room, then she told me to go inside. I stand near the seat, taking deep breaths, then I hear someone else come in.

"I'm Eryx, former abnegation and current dauntless," a guy who stood around six foot tall with green hair says.

"I-I'm C-Cadence," I stutter.

"That's a cool name," Eryx says, his blue eyes shining.

Eryx gently takes my right hand and guides me to the chair.

Once I sat in the chair Eryx places electrodes on my head, then he gives me the drinkable serum.

I close my eyes and I enter the simulation.

I see a dagger and a plate of cheese, then I hear Jeanine's voice. In the next millisecond a dog runs out, anger in its eyes.

I kneel down, refusing the choices. The dog stops, then I see a small girl. The dog soon sees the small girl and goes after her.

I snarl and charge at the dog, tackling it to the ground. I soon wake up in an ocean, my hands and feet bound.

I begin to hold my breath, imagining the ropes aren't there and that I was on dry land.

I bolt up, Eryx shutting down the machine.

"You need to run home," he hisses.

"Inconclusive," I whisper.

Eryx nods and opens a back door and I dash out.

I run home as fast as I can, my heart feeling like it's going come out of my chest.

Today isn't going good!