"Okay, but why you always gotta wear your hats so low? You have nice eyes," I smiled, tugging on the brim of his Nike baseball cap.

"Why you always gotta wear tight ass jeans?" he quipped back with a smirk, tugging on one of my empty belt loops.

"Oh you got jokes," we both laughed as we continued walking down the sidewalk.

Over the past two weeks Bryson and I had gotten close, he even got along with my friends, taking a particular liking to Amber. They were cute as they flirted back and forth at the lunch table or at the basketball games after school.

"I got a few... You gon' miss me over the break?"

"Hell nah, I'm not gonna miss your big headed ass. You need to be in the studio because those tracks you let me listen to... Straight fire."

"Awww, shit. You got a thug blushing and shit," he smiled throwing his arm around me playfully.

"Boy bye, you are not a thug. Ol Goku looking ass."

"Yeah yeah whatever, but I'm about to chill with Muva fine ass. I'll hit ya line later," he hugged me tightly before walking down the walkway in the opposite direction.

School had ended an hour ago but we stayed after to finish the work we didn't do in Pre-Cal because everyone was too hyped for break to focus.

"Yooooooo today the last day of our punishment, nigga. Its about to be lit, I ain't ever miss my baby this much," I heard Cole talking loudly. I squinted my eyes to see it was him, Aubrey and Robyn. They were waiting for their chauffeur to come take them home and I guess Aubrey was keeping them company.

I was a good distance from them and decided to take another route to get to my car in the student parking lot.

----------------------------------------

Robyn's POV

"Who is that nigga?"

Cole and Aubrey followed my line of vision to Nicki and some dude further down the walkway.

"Oh, that's ole boy from uhh," Cole snapped his fingers trying to jog his memory.

"Bro, you literally have like three classes with the kid. That's my nigga Bryson from Kentucky. He's actually pretty cool," Aubrey said nodding his head after two minutes of Cole coming up with nothing.

"Shut da fuck up, Aubs. He ain't shit." I rolled my eyes as this 'Bryson' nigga put his arm over Nicki's shoulder.

I was seething, I knew I had no right to be, but that didn't stop me. I wanted so bad to go over there and snatch her little ass up, but then then she would think I cared. And I don't. I placed my sunglasses on my face before deciding I had no interest in whatever these two knuckleheads were talking about.

I looked at my phone reading a few of the text messages but ignored them. I hadn't fucked around with anybody in a few weeks and I was fiending like a motherfucker but I just wasn't feeling it.

I put my phone down just in time to see Nicki and this dude hugging and shit. I gripped my iPhone in frustration, "I will kill this nigga." Why the hell was he so touchy feely on her? They had to barely know each other. I ain't never seen him around the hallways.

"Yo chill Robs, that's not your girl,"  Aubrey said to me.

"Didn't I tell ya to shut da fuck up Aubs?! Fo' I pop ya in yo bloodclaat mouf!"

Aubrey just rolled his eyes and waved me off, it wasn't the first or last time I'd go off on him. He learned not to be so sensitive a long time ago because according to my mama 'my mouth has always been too reckless for my own good.'

"Yooooooo today the last day of our punishment, nigga. Its about to be lit, I ain't ever miss my baby this much," Cole made an attempt to diffuse the situation by bringing up something all of us would be excited for but I couldn't focus.

Nicki looked like she had just noticed we were there and instead of coming over to at least talk to Aubrey or Cole she turned, taking a longer way instead.

I sighed, "yeah same, I miss my baby too."

And just like that, Charley's old ass pulled up to the curb sputtering out excuses about why he was late as he opened the Maybach door for Cole and I. Cole said bye to Aubrey letting him know they'd kick it at the crib later. I folded my arms, pissed at myself for not knowing what the hell I wanted.

---------------------------------------

Do y'all think Rih has the right to be jealous of Bryson or is she tripping?

Also... You guys feeling the story or nah?

Happy Easter homies!