bad news .. maybee need new title

chapter 14

3 months later..

I couldnt believe how much has changed. Just months ago i thought i loved her but who was i kidding we never loved each other.

 *ring*

" sandia how was you day (: " - Gissell.

 I was outside laying on the grass thinking about school. I couldnt believe school had started already. So many things, so many people and so many new crushes. Well your probably wondering what happened.

     Chelsea. Chelsea Palacios.

She broke my heart. Simple as that. But there is details. She broke her phone throughout the summer and for three weeks we werent able to talk. One night i got the worst feeling in my heart. I knew something was wrong. I called everynight.

Nothing. Straight to voicemail. It killed me inside. I couldnt take it till one day. I got a hold of her.

' hello ' she asked

' its me sandra ' i said

' oh. ' she replied

' you okay hows everything ?' i asked almost stuttering

' well i just wanna say something. I'm just being honest. I think we should just be friends ' she said

my heart stopped..

i frooze but i didnt want her to think that i was gonna be obsessive. Its what she wanted.

' yeah i think so too. ' i said

' yeah cause ... ' chelsea said

' well i kinda have to go now just wanted to check on you. bye. ' i said quickly cutting her off.

           i can remember it like it was yesterday. Finds out she cheated me, i knew it. i had a feeling but i thought i 'trusted' her. We did try being friends but i went out with a few people that week to try and get over her. Before going out with them she would talk to me, now she hates me doesnt even say one word, ignores everything, every text. I gave up after three. I'm done i just never thought she would be like that.

i've gotten real close to unique, i love her as my friend but i dont know maybe even more

More crushes, new people and different things i guess. And Natalie <3 god shes so cute.

We played basketball together met her this summer, i get way to nervous around her. Ive been clean, and been good. Everyone thinks I would be doing drugs or who knows what but oddly im not. I'm happy. and brenda haha many girls but i dont know who i like more.

.............

well sorry now you guys know why i couldnt write. tell me if i should still go on or just stop and new story ?

  I shall not send any more. Im not fully over her but its high school. Im bound to meet someone else and i know it.