In love with my best friend (lesbian) 3

chapter 3

should i kiss her?

nahh i decided not to go for it. Plus i have Ashley , although i really want too. ' why did you stop something wrong' she asked. ' oh no i was thinking about someone that's it' i replied. 'who is this someone?' she asked. ' a friend' and with that i kissed her neck more and later we realized that i had given her a hickey.

' oh shit, sandra look, what if my parents see this??' she told me as she stood infront of the bathroom mirror. ' umm just cover it with your hair?'  i replied as i grabbed her waist and hugged her tightly, i quickly gave her another kiss on the cheek and went to go sit on the sofa. ' ouch ditching me for the tv i see?'  she asked ' haha yes i did' i replied. ' sandra its getting late and i'm tired lets go to bed'. she said. ' ahhh fineee il take the floor' i said. ' what no i want you hugging me threw the night so come here' she said. ' fine i'm going relax dont put your granny panties in a wad' i said n she smacked me. I hopped in next to her and hugged her tightly and fell asleep.

Next morning..

'huh?' damm phone ringing. ' hello?' i whispered into the phone trying not to wake Chelsea up. ' sandra im outside, come on hurry we have to go' my mom said and hung up. I got up and grabbed my things, kissed Chelsea on the cheek and walked out quietly but i left a note; sorry Chels my mom came early, i kissed you before i left. bye il miss you. love you'. 

   I walked out and jumped in the truck and went off to work with my mom. It was barely saturday. I checked my messages. A few messages from Ashley, i'm starting to really like her. ' hey baby how are you?' she texted me. I decided to reply ' Good and you babe? i miss you lets hang out tommrrow and maybe we can even go alittle farther ;D' i replied. Well i wasnt sure if i wanted to lose my virginity with her. But whatever it's not like Chelsea is ever gonna like me.

my phone buzzed' yeah we should this is gonna be fun tommrrow at my house lets say 4?' she replied ' sure i'll see you 2mrrw have to go babe i'm about to go into work. bye' and closed my phone. Walked out of the car and headed to work.

About 6 hours late around 5 pm

Work was tiring, i turned on my phone. One message from Chelsea ' hey i had such a weird dream that you were in, text my back after your done with work'.  ' ohh what was your dream about?' i replied.  She quickly replied ' It was me and you we were older and we kissed and had sex. I'm really confused about it. ' she said. i was kinda shocked, didnt know what to say so i replied ' what are you confused about? Do you like me as more than a friend?'

..............................

sorry guys i didnt have much time today but tell me if you like it and if i should continue.