In love with my best friend (lesbian) 9

In a weird distant. I felt my eyes so heavy. I could feel all theses wires and cords on. I tired to remember what happened. I slowly dared to open my eyes. I awoke to be in room. When i started to remember it was a hospital. Why can't I remember? How did this happen?

'sandra, Oh my god your awake??' my mom said. Atleast i could remember her.

' yeah mom I feel weird. What happened?' i asked curiously

'Sandra you almost died. Snowboarding, you fell backwards and hit your head.' she said

' what really?' i responded quickly. I tried to lean up from the bed. I cried in pain.

' ahh more whats wrong with my back?' i was barely able to whisper

' your neck, and back are sprained. You have head injuries as well. Your very lucky that you wore a helmet. It saved your life.' the doctor responded. As he walked in.

'Really? How come I can't remember?' i asked. ' I can but i forgotten some things. My head hurts really bad' i added.

'Your head inury, you have some memory loss. But over time you shall start to remember thing little by little' he said. I could hear my mom sniffling. She was crying. I just cant believe what had just happened. Wait chelsea.

'mom did you call Chelsa for me?' i quickly asked.

' Yes i did, she didn't answer but I left a voicemail. There's really no service in here so she might have responded.' my mom answered back.

'Can i see my phone? i usually get more signal than you.' i added

My mother handed me my phone. I turned it on. Did i stay here over night? I waited for my phone to load. I put in my password and checked my text messages. Five text messages. I scrolled down and looked for Chelsea's. She texted me 'OMG Sandra please tell me your alright??', and a few more ' Sandra please reply, I've been crying for hours. I cant lose you. Please I love you. Please'

I felt my stomach drop. She had been crying. I wasnt just gonna text her. I called her.

' hello?' i could only hear her whisper she had been crying still. I felt horrible.

'Baby its sandra' i responded

'Sandra! Oh my god your alright?? I've been so worried. What happened? Alll i know is that your mom called me and left me a voicemail. She said you were in the hospital dying. I lost it when i heard that.' she quickly responded.

' Baby calm down I'm fine. I'm happy to be alive. Snowboarding accident. I sprained my back and neck. I also have head injuries. My helmet saved my life.' i added

' Really? Im sorry. I love you. And i'm so glad to hear your alright' she added.

' I love you too baby. Your my life. I can't talk to much babe. I need to get more tests on me done and i'll be able to go home' I said

' Of course. Becareful please. Text me when you can. i love you. bye' she said

' I love you too. Bye' I said as i hung up.

I feel bad. The doctor was coming back with some results.

' you should be very happy to hear that you will be able to go home soon' he said.

' We are giving you a strong pain medicine to control the pain' he added

' What type of medicine?' i asked.

'It's a strong narcotic, Vicodin' he said. ' It can be addicting so becareful at how many you take' he added

'dont worry i can handle that.' i said.

'i'll be giving some paperwork to your mom.' he said and walked out.

a few mins later..

' Okay sweetie we could go now' She tried to help me to get up. I tried getting up. My back instantly hurt. My mother handed me her hand to help me. I let some tears slip from the pain. We walked out slowly and my aunt was outside with the car. A few nurses came to help me get in the car. I just wanted to sleep. I could feel the car moving as my body jerked from side to side. I was tired, sore, and hurt. My vision was blurry i think the vicodin was kicking in. We pulled in front of the cabin. I felt my moms arms help me inside and lead me to my bed.

Three days later..

It was good to be back in school. I just missed Chelsea. I hate sitting here in class. Well atleast it was 4th period. My math class. I always tap my feet to irritate my friend Unique. I use to like her but she has a girlfriend.

'Damn it Sandra stop with that. I dont care that your crippled I'm gonna kick your ass' she whisper. I loved getting her mad. Its adorable. I can see why i use to like her.

' I love you too' and smiled my crooked smile that made me look like a kid and showed off my dimples.

'You always win with that smile of yours' she said. I smiled back.

'Ms. Rivera would you like to stay after class?' my math teacher Ms. Bahri asked.

' No sorry. I'll stop talking' i said back. I could hear Unique giggle. I liked that giggle. I knew i still had feelings for her. But i love Chelsea. Plus there only feelings right? What could go wrong?

..................

sorry you guys. I've been busy and i had a small injury. To make it up to you guys i'll write one more chapter Tommrrow.

P.S i know there really short but bare with me