Strange Words.

Firooz, this is dedicated to you because you were awesome and fanned me, and you asked me to upload this story.  :)  

Jessie's Pov.

I couldn’t believe it, my little sister was a jinchuriki!  It didn’t make sense!  I’d guessed and Kakashi had confirmed it.  What’s more I was being stupid enough to actually try and go talk to her!  And since I highly doubt that she’ll willingly listen to me at this moment, I’d probably have to fight her!!  I don’t think I can do that!!  Ok breath Jessie, breath.  This was not a good time for me to freak out.  That’s what Emmy does!  I’ve never gotten scared, and now was most certainly NOT a good time.  I got within a few feet of Emmy and I froze.  Her piercing black eyes seemed like they were looking right through me, and for once in my life I truly was scared.  I’d never seen that look in her eyes before.  My fear quickly got shoved aside by anger.  This was NOT Emmy!  This, this thing this tailed beast that she supposedly had was taking away my sweet little sister!  Emmy was all I had and she was turning into a monster!  My anger grew more and more, and now I wasn’t scared just furious!  “Emmy come on, snap out of it!!”  I shouted. 

Emmy just laughed, if you could call it a laugh it was more of a snarl. 

“Fine, well do this the hard way.”  I said and without thinking I ran up behind Emmy.  It really was a dumb idea considering I had nothing to use as a weapon, and I didn’t know ANY jutsus!  Stupid Jessie, stupid!  Emmy turned around to face me and before I had time to react she had punched me and I flew back into a tree.  I didn’t even have time to catch my breath before Emmy had punched me again, into yet another tree.  She charged again, but this time I managed to dodge.  I can’t keep getting hit, and I can’t dodge all her attacks this is pointless!!  I need a serious reality check!  Ok think, what hand signs can I remember from the show???  Oh this is useless I can’t think.  Emmy was about to punch me again but luckily for me Naruto pulled me out of the way, and Sasuke blocked Emmy’s punch, and Sakura stood there like a useless twig.   “t-thanks Naruto.”

“No problem, are you ok?”  Naruto asked.

“Yeah, I-I’m fine.”

“I’m going to go help Kakashi sensei and Sasuke now, just stay here Kay?”

“Y-yeah.”  I gasped out, I wasn’t being completely honest the last hit had really hurt, I was having some trouble breathing, but I didn’t want to tell anyone that.

Naruto looked at me one last time then ran towards Emmy, making several shadow clones in the process.   I gasped.  I didn’t think Emmy was that strong, but it wasn’t Emmy’s strength it was the tailed beasts.  I watched as I still attempted to catch my breath.  It shouldn’t be this hard to catch my breath!  I looked over at the others and my mouth drooped.  Emmy was no where in sight! I heard a low growl and I looked up.  There was Emmy, standing over me, kunai in hand.  In a flash Naruto was between Emmy and me.

“Move.”  Emmy growled.

“Emmy, you need to stop!”  I yelled.  I shoved Naruto out of the way.  I ripped  the kunai out of her hand and tossed it.  My anger took over and I punched her.  “GET A GRIP EMMY!!”   That was my mistake, she charged at me and the look in her eyes made me freeze.  I regained my composer but I didn’t move I grabbed her wrists when she got close enough and stopped her.   “Emmy come on, you have to stop this isn’t you!”  I tried.  Emmy broke free of my grip and grabbed my wrists.  “Stupid girl, you don’t understand.”  Emmy growled.

I froze for a minute; this was the tailed beast in Emmy talking not her.  “Understand what?”  I demanded.

“Your building anger only makes things worse, it only adds to my powerrrrr.” 

What?  “Shut up!-“  I stopped.  I felt weak like I would collapse at any moment.   I need to bring Emmy back!  If my anger really made things worse I should try to calm down.   I closed my eyes and ignored the shooting pain and tried to think of the few happy memories I had.

Naruto’s Pov.

I was watching Emmy and Jessie, they were saying something but I couldn’t hear Kakashi sensei came and stood by me.  “Kakashi sensei?”  I asked.

“What Naruto.”  Kakashi sensei sounded distracted, that was understandable with what was going on.

“I- I need to know…….is Emmy a- a jinchuriki?”  The thought had been bugging me since this whole fight had started, Emmy had seemed……. odd. 

Kakashi sensei sighed.  “Yes Naruto.”

“Wh-“  I stopped Emmy was holding Jessie’s wrists and dripping down Jessie’s arms was….blood.  It wasn’t just a little either it was a lot, but who’s blood, Emmy’s or Jessie’s?  The next thing I knew Emmy had collapsed.  I ran over to Jessie.  “Jessie-”  I stopped it was Jessie who had been bleeding, and she looked like she could collapse any minute. 

“It worked.”  Those were the last words she said before she passed out.

Ok um this was a really bad chapter, it needed to happen though, I'm sorry I wrote it so poorly.  Please comment!!!  :)  Thanksies!!!  Hope you liked it.