The story of Emmy and Jessie, and Hugging Garra.

Jessie’s Pov.

“GARRA!!!”  I shouted.

“Why have you been looking for me.”  He asked, his voice was as emotionless as ever.

My face twisted into a devious smile.  

“Jessie don’t!”  Emmy shouted.

“Well……”  I ignored Emmy and ran up to Garra and hugged him as hard as I possibly could.

Kakashi’s Pov.

(Yes this is still the flashback)

“Yes each girls parents, there not really sisters, in fact their not even related at all.”  The Hokage said.

“But I thought you just said they were.”  I asked not quite understanding.

“When Emmy was a baby the ten tailed wolf was sealed in her.”

“I thought there were only nine tailed beasts.  Your saying there’s a tenth?”

“Yes, it’s never been spoken of because it never became a threat after it was sealed in Emmy.  See the tenth tail is and will always be the most dangerous of the tailed beasts.  But after being sealed in her, we decided that for the safety of the village she be sent away.”

“I still don’t see where Jessie comes in.”

“Well we needed someone to go with her to be there to make sure she didn’t get into trouble, and to hopefully make sure the ten tails didn’t surface, Jessie’s dad nominated her, she was only one year old but we decided she’d do.  We sent them both to another world, to fake parents, and Jessie doesn’t know any of this, she also doesn’t know a secret about herself, or who her real family is.”  

“So why are they back?”

“That I don’t know, what I do know, is that Jessie can’t get anywhere near Garra and Emmy needs to be watched.  I thought that maybe having her near Naruto might help in some way because he has the nine tails.”

“Ok, why can’t Jessie go near Garra?”  I asked.

“It doesn’t concern you, it’s her sensei’s job to make sure that doesn’t happen.  I told you about Emmy because she will be on your team, but Jessie is not, and I’m sure you’ll understand that as little people need to know about her as goes for Emmy.”

I nodded and left.

Ok short, but at least I posted. Soooo.......who saw that coming????  Hum??????  I bet you all did lol.  How about you comment and tell me.  um vote, and fan to, but as I always say, I'd rather have comments.  :)  Hope you liked.