Emmy Is in shock, Jessie is in Paradise

Sorry it's so short.

--------- Jessie’s Pov.

We started walking towards the village and Emmy would not stop going on about how she hoped she would meet Sasuke.  (In her opinion he was the hottest guy ever, in mine well I couldn’t stand him.)  “Emmy please can you just stop talking about Sasuke for like one minute?  I honestly hope that he has left by now and that I don’t have to run into him.”  I tried to sound calm because I didn’t want her to think I was mad at her.

“Don’t say that, and I will stop talking about him for the time being.”  Emmy said.

I nodded.  My sister continued to babble on and on about who she wanted to see.  We didn’t really agree on the characters we liked, she liked Lee, Naruto,  Neji, Shikamaru, and of course Sasuke.    My favorite characters are…..Naruto!!  And his awesome ramen loving self,  Garra there’s to many things about him that I like to describe,  Deidara he’s just awesome no other word will describe him,  and then there’s Kiba he is my favorite character out of them all.  My sister doesn’t like Garra because of how he used to be and she just wont except that he changed, if she sees him she will probably run and hide.    If I see him I’m going to give him a big hug no matter what, if he kills me because of it oh well.  My thoughts were interrupted by my sister.  

“H-hey J-Jessie”

“Yeah what is it?”  I asked impatiently.

“I-I-isn’t that Kiba?”  She pointed to someone who was walking this way.

Kiba wasn’t one of her fav’s but she didn’t dislike him.  I smiled and siad, “Yes Emmy that is Kiba, so?”

“So he’s coming over here, that confirms that we really are in the Naruto world a-and we will get to, to..”  

“To meet our favorite characters?  Yes but that’s kind of obvious.”  I finished for her, by now Kiba was close enough to hear us so I yelled “Hi!”

Kiba saw me came over and then said, “Hi.”  

That apparently was to much for my sister and she fainted.  

“I’m Jessie, and that is my sister Emmy.”  I said pointing to my sister.

“I’m Kiba,  I don’t think I’ve ever seen you two around here where you from?”

“Uh-uh, well uh were um??”  This is when I needed Emmy she was the one who could answer any question thrown at her with a believable answer.  “Hey look!”   I seriously doubted he’d fall for that, but to my surprise he did and when he looked back I quickly changed the subject.  “Uh is there a hospital or something we can take my sister to?”

“Oh yeah this way.”  

I started to follow.

“Uh aren’t you forgetting something?”

“Um yeah.”  I laughed and ran back to get my sister.

“Here.”  Kiba picked my sister up and started walking again.  I followed a little jealous of her.

----------Emmy’s Pov.

I woke up and had a terrible headache.  I slowly sat up I had had the weirdest dream I dreamt that I- Hey wait it wasn’t a dream.  I looked around and saw that I was in a hospital, and Jessie was no where to be seen.  How did I get here?  I got out of the bed I was lying on and walked over to the door.  Should I open it?  What if?  What if what no ones going to eat you!  I opened the door slowly and looked out.  I didn’t see anyone in the hall so I walked out.  This is the best!  Now where the heck is Jessie?  I continued walking and then I saw Lee!  Ah!  I’m going to meet Lee!  “Hi, Lee”  I shouted and then I wish I hadn’t he turned to look at me and smiled.  He’s looking at me ugg I should of just stayed put  I quickly turned around and ran right into Naruto!  I fell back and hit my head on the floor and passed out.  Again!  How lame can you get?

Ok thanks for reading!  Remember to,

Vote,

Comment,

And if you haven't already, Fan :)

Thanks!