Jessie's Realization.

So This is short, I'm sorry but I really hope you like it!!  :) 

Garra’s Pov. 

The girl, Jessie or at least that’s what the other girl called her ran over to me and, and started, HUGGING me??!!!!!!!  I was so shocked at first that I didn’t move, I just stood there trying to figure out why some random girl was hugging me, ME of all people.  Even more I wanted to know why I didn’t fell like killing her, I felt like hugging her back!  Maybe she’s planning on killing me.   Then without thinking I hugged her back.   There was something about this girl, just like there was something about the other but I couldn’t figure it out.

Jessie’s Pov.

I didn’t know how Garra would react when I hugged him, I’d just figured he’d try and kill me, so when he hugged me back I thought I WAS going to die, die of complete shock!!!  I heard a thump behind me and I assumed Emmy had fainted.  I stopped hugging Garra and then I lost it.  “HA!!!  I knew you were nice!!!!!  I mean even though your scary at times, your not evil!!!  And what’s more………I’M NOT DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Thank you!!!!!!  Take THAT fan girls I just hugged Garra!!!!!!”  Garra was looking at me strangely and I then realized that I’d said all that out loud.  “Uh hehe sorry I um I’m going to er- bye!!!”  I started to run away then I remembered Emmy and I stopped and walked over to her and picked her up then continued my running.  I finally stopped running when I caught a glimpse of my reflection in a window of some store, and I set Emmy down.  To say I was shocked would be an understatement.  I’d seen Emmy and she’d looked completely different but I hadn’t thought anything of it, I’d figured we’d look different in anime, but I guess I just couldn’t believe how different I looked.  Emmy and I looked nothing alike whatsoever.  In our world Emmy had long blonde hair and light blue eyes, here she had black shoulder length hair that framed her face, her eyes were now a light purple, and her skin was extremely pale.  I’d just assumed I’d look similar to her.  In our world I had a slightly different shade of long blonde hair, and my eyes were just a darker shade of blue, but here…..here my hair was short and a bright red color, and my eyes were also red, I couldn’t believe I was looking at myself!  Why hadn’t Emmy said anything?!!!!!!  I picked Emmy up and started walking towards Naruto’s house since that’s where she was supposed to be staying.  I was a little mad, mad at Emmy for not saying that I look like a completely different person!!!  Emmy stirred and her eyes started to open so I put her down.  “It’s about time you woke up!!  You’ve got to stop passing out all the time!!!  And by the way…….WHY DIDN’T YOU TELL ME I LOOKED LIKE THIS???!!!!!!!!!!”   I tapped my foot waiting for an answer, instead Emmy’s  eyes went from light purple to solid black.  Um ok?  So her eyes change color, that’s new.  “Well?”

“Shut up.”  Emmy growled.

“What?”  I asked shocked that Emmy, sweet little Emmy who never said anything bad in her life, would say shut up.  I mean to her that was like cussing she wouldn’t even say stupid, and she’d get mad at me when I did, saying shut up near Emmy was like throwing yourself in a fire, because she’d explode, I just couldn’t believe she’d said that.

“I said shut up!  Your annoying.”

My mouth fell open.  We were at the training area, and I’d stopped walking when Emmy had woken up, and neither of us had moved since.

“What the heck’s wrong with you Emmy?!   Your going to make me even more angry than before!”  I clenched my hands into fists, trying to control my anger.  I saw the clouds moving in and I was so hoping that it wouldn’t rain.  Emmy was looking somewhere else like she was in a trance so I threw my shoe at her and it hit her in the back, I didn’t throw it hard so I knew it wouldn’t hurt her.  “Emmy!”  I shouted trying to get her attention.  

She spun around and glared at me, a low growl came out of her mouth, the she pulled out a kunai I didn’t know she had and started running at me.  I was so shocked I couldn’t move, she was getting closer, but I just stood there staring not saying anything.  If I didn’t move Emmy, my sister, might actually kill me?!!  I felt someone’s arm around my waist and then I felt myself being pulled out of the way by whoever it was.  “U-u-uh t-thanks.”  I stuttered and then turned around to see who had saved me.

“Your welcome.”  Kakashi said.  I might of screamed seeing Kakashi if it was another time, but I was still to shocked about Emmy.

“So I take it that’s Emmy?”   Sakura said gesturing towards my sister. 

“Yes.”  I mumbled.

“What’s wrong with her?”  Sasuke asked.  

I glared at him “nothing!”  

“Oh so she tries to kill you every day?”  Sasuke asked.

“Oh just shut up!”  I shouted at Sasuke.  “Kakashi what are we supposed to do to fix whatever’s up with my sister?!!!!”  I asked impatiently 

“Well since she’s a ji-  I mean since she’s not as er-”  Kakashi kept tripping over his own words as if he was trying to tell us something while hiding another, so I finally interrupted him.

“She’s my sister, I’ve known her for my whole life, this isn’t like her, but maybe if I try and talk some sense into her while I fight her she’ll listen.”

“I suppose you could try….”  Kakashi said.

“Great!  I’ll  go over, and you guys stay close in case she gets worse and I need back up.”

“Jessie.”  Kakashi said stopping me.  “Before you go up against your- sister you should know-”

“That she’s a  jinchuriki, I know I caught your little mistake when you were trying to tell us what to do.”

Kakashi looked surprised but he nodded, and I ran towards my sister.

So...........................................................DID YOU LIKE IT????????????????????????????  Hum????????????????????????????  PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE comment!!!!!!!!!!!!  Thanks for reading!!  :)

Ohhhhh!!!!!!  PS.  I made a cover for this!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Do you like it???  I'm not that great at covers.  :)