Muse. pt. II

Scott's fingers slid under Mitch's sweater to caress at the skin above his waist as his big frame towered over Mitch's smaller frame. He was kissing him with more passion than he thought he even had in him. Mitch's response was more than eager, fingers gripping the fabric of his t-shirt with vigor beyond his belief.

They were getting into it. Way too fast.

When Scott's tongue crept along Mitch's lower lip, the artist knew that if they didn't stop now, they would end up doing things they knew they would regret.

And even though he wanted nothing more than to body slam Scott onto his messy bed and have his way with him, he knew that other things needed to be done before any of that could happen.

"Wait, stop." Mitch panted as he pulled away.

"What?" Scott sighed, heavy breaths slipping past his thin lips and confusion written clear in his pale blue eyes. "Did I do something wrong?"

"No, no." Mitch shook his head. "Of course not. Hell, you did everything right-"

Not needing any further explanation, Scott interrupted Mitch with another kiss to his lips, not hesitating to bite down on his bottom lip gently and quickly sliding his tongue into Mitch's mouth, quite gracefully to his surprise. Mitch almost got lost in the kiss again before he realized that they really, really needed to stop, before a problem appeared downstairs, and before Scott proved that he really wasn't afraid of dick.

"Scott, stop..." he said against Scott's lips exasperatedly.

Scott pulled away quickly, desperation flashing across his eyes before concern consumed his features almost immediately after. "I'm-I'm sorry, I didn't...I'm so sorry."

Mitch let out a soft sigh. "It's okay, you didn't do anything wrong." He ran a hand through his soft, raven strands before continuing. "I just...I know if we keep doing that, we won't be able to stop. And we just fucking met, I don't want to rush into things."

Scott nodded but didn't say one word.

Mitch went on. "Trust me, I want this." he pointed a slim finger between the two bodies. "Fuck, trust me, I really want this." He ran his hands across Scott's broad chest and over his biceps, eyes fading slightly and mind getting lost in a trance from Scott's figure, but two pale fingers tapping his side where they still rested under his sweater caught his attention again. "Wha- oh, sorry." Mitch blushed furiously, a light pink overtaking his face and accentuating the darkness of his eyes. Scott thought it was so cute.

"Distracted?" Scott smirked.

"Shut up." Mitch said. "As I was saying, I want to get to know you better, before this happens."

Scott nodded slowly, processing the information. Even though he didn't want to stop, he knew Mitch was right. "Okay. I'd like that."

"...good."

The room settled into an uncomfortable silence before Scott finally realized he was still gripping Mitch's waist from their recent make out session. His hands shot to his sides before he cleared his throat. Mitch just giggled.

"So...um, lemme get your number? We should get together, after I finished that assignment, and just hang out, like chill, or something...?" Scott scrolled through his phone and Mitch rolled his eyes.