Chapter Twelve

As planned the both of went home after the date. Both had determination in getting naked and ravish each other bodies like there was no tomorrow. But all of that was down the drain once Ray saw his father's limo in front of their house.

"Did you know your father was coming?" Kim asked as she stepped out the two seater car.

Ray shook his head then sighed. "No,"

The two of them walked to the wide open door to see Mr and Mrs. Golden walking out. "Dad, what are you doing here?" Ray asked.

"Oh, Jamie called us. The three of us is going to the movies." Mrs. Golden answered.

"Wait, why would Jamie call you?" Kim asked.

Mrs. Golden shrugged her shoulders. "She felt alone in the house and bored so she called us. Don't worry about it, we'll be out of your hair. Jamie! The movie starts in thirty minutes!"

"Coming," Jamie ran downstairs to the door to see her sister holding a worried look on her face. "I'm going to the movies and staying over Mr and Mrs. Golden's fall mansion."

"W-what?"

"Don't worry sis, I'll be fine. We should get going, the movie will be starting soon. I'll see you tomorrow Kim and Ray," Jamie skipped through them both to get to the running limo. Soon the older couple walked past them to get to the limo as well.

"Now we have a house to ourselves." Ray wrapped his arms around Kim's body and pulled her inside so he can close the door.

Kim sighed. "Yay, house to ourselves."

"What's wrong?" Ray asked.

Kim shrugged her shoulders. "I don't know. Any who, I'm going to take a shower." Kimberly walked upstairs to their room with a pout on her face.

"So how was the movie?" Kimberly asked Jamie once she walked into the guest room where Jamie slept.

Jamie swinger her bag over her shoulder. "It was fun, I got endless popcorn and candy."

Kimberly chuckled. "Of course you did, I can see you have a gut." She pocked Jamie's stomach, earning a goggle from her little sister. The two of them walked out the room and downstairs to the front door.

"Kimberly, before you leave can we talk." Mr. Golden asked from the living room entrance.

Kimberly gave him a nod and gestured Jamie that she can go ahead to the car. "Yes Mr. Golden."

Mr. Golden sighed and took his glasses off to wipe them. "What are your attentions with my son?"

Kim raised an eyebrow at him questionable. "He's my fiancé."

"I mean why are you using him?" He put his glasses back on after examining it to make sure dust isn't on the lens.

"What? I'm not using Ray." She told a half lie. He's using me. She wanted to add, but instead she kept quiet.

"I saw your background Kimberly. Working in a strip club and suddenly you're with my son. Either you're using him or he's using you."

Kimberly scoffed. "Ray is not using me and I'm not using him. Yes, I was stripper to pay bills while me and your son was together. That doesn't mean I want his money nor yours. If you would excuse me, I have to take my sister home." Kimberly gave Mr.Golden one last look before walking out the mansion with her head held high.

"He asked what?!" Ray yelled

"If I was using you for your money. Don't get mad, every father would ask, especially when his new daughter in law use to be a stripper."

Ray stopped pacing. "But still-"

"There's no but still, come here." She patted the spot next to her on their bed. Ray did what heels told by flopping next to Kim. "Calm down and don't worry." She rubbed his back in support.

Ray stared at Kimberly with awe. "How can you be so calm all the time?"

"I'm not calm all the time and I don't let people get to me so easily sometimes."

"Of course you don't." Ray said before pecking Kim's lips; making her blush and giggle like a school girl. He took that opportunity to lay her down in the bed with him on top of her.

Kimberly laughed out in surprise. "You're to much."

"I'll take that as a compliment," he kissed her neck then look back at her eyes. "I love you..."