Introduction

I've been doing this book since summer 2015 and I have yet to even think about doing a introduction until now.

This book is for you.
This book is for me.
This book is for any teenage girl who needs encouragement.

This book is filled with tons of insight.
Are you looking for godly relationship advice? It's here.
Are you looking for encouragement in your Christian walk? It's here too.
There's advice for anything and everything. I think I've covered most of it ;)

Like I say in my bio I just want to help and encourage people. I want to remind them that they are beautiful and God loves them.

God loves you.
He really does.
In the beginning He created the world whole and perfect and beautiful. But sin wrecked it. He knew it was coming. From the very beginning He knew that He was going to have to sacrifice His one and only son. That was the only way to get everything right again.

He sent His one and only son- the only perfect and completely holy person to ever walk this earth -to die for all of us. I believe that what He suffered on the cross is the equivalent of eternity in hell. He needed to pay the price for the worlds sin, in order for us to be with God again. He bought the most precious and priceless gift for all of us. He bought us eternal life with him in Heaven. It's a gift. All you have to do is accept it.

That's what I want you to know.
I want you to realize that you are loved. By so many and so much and by no one more than God.