Chapter 2: Bullies and High School Crush's

SCHOOL CAFETERIA

Trevor and Andrew sat down at their usual Table in the schools lunch room.

One place that everyone could count on the five deaths not being in was the cafeteria, no one knew where they went at lunch time...but since they didn't show up in the cafeteria, no one cared.

It was then that Andrew's friend Trevor noticed that Andrew was looking across the cafeteria to where sally Reynolds was sitting with her "clique".

Trevor then took a sip of his 7-up and then asked Andrew "well...what are you waiting for...go and talk to her"

"talk to who?' Andrew asked trevor innocently.

"Talk to who?" Trevor asked back in disbelief, "to sally Reynolds of course, your "oogling" her with the "goo goo eyes" from across the cafeteria for crying out loud. So go and talk to her... get things going already...you've been crushing on this girl for half the school year and you haven't even talked to her for crying out loud!"

"We have nothing in common" Andrew said trying to change the subject.

"That's because you haven't talked to her bucko!" Trevor pointed out the obvious flaw to Andrews's shy logic, "So...go and talk to her"

Andrew just rolled his eyes.

"come on..." Trevor pressed, "you know you like her"

"She's the school sweetheart..." Andrew tried to deny it, "I'm the school nobody...we don't go together"

"Olive oil and vinegar don't go together, but they mix" Trevor said smartly, trying to defend his reasoning for encouraging Andrew to go and talk to Sally Reynolds.

"that's not what I mean...were on two sides of the school social wall...Besides, she's white, I'm black..." Andrew said deject fully, "inter-color relationships are full of problems...especially with other people living in our world."

"So?" Trevor asked confused, "who cares what the world would think, it's not 1954 anymore Andy... let me tell you something, if I was dating someone like wonder woman and the majority of the world hated her for whatever reason...I wouldn't care what they think!"

"Why..." Andrew smirked at his friend, "because she's one of your comic book girl crushes?"

Trevor was the biggest comic book geek that maintained at least some popularity in school for his ability with a skateboard during the skateboard competitions...and he with no regret held crushes on several superheroins from comic books.

Comic books were like his bible, his book of reference.

So when Andrew had made the joke, Andrew just narrowed his eyes unimpressed.

"That's "graphic novels female character" crushes and YES...yes she is!" Trevor corrected and nodded with no shame, "but that's not the point, my point is if the girl is hot to you, then go for it...who cares what the rest of the world or heck what the school thinks. They don't decide your life or who you date...you do...it's like I always tell you"

"Yeah, yeah..." Andrew said waving his hand, "you are the writer of your story" he had heard his friend Trevor say that numerous times that it was almost annoying to hear it.

"So go...get off your butt, go over there and start writing the "romantic side story" of your life's story and see where it goes from there!" Trevor said, practically shoving Andrew out of his chair and toward Sally Reynolds, "look...just go over there, and if you talk and it doesn't work out... I'll mow your lawn for a week"