Chapter 2

Nicolai's P.O.V

I stood there shocked as hell. What the hell just happened? I saw Cay walking off fuming mad, and Lyca laughing like a maniac. I thought I did the right thing by defending her. I hadn't meant for it to come off as pity. Great now I messed up my only chance I had to impress her, now she's going to be even more distant from. I turned to the guys with a confused look on my face, only to find them all laughing like idiots. Some friends they are. They stopped when they saw the look on my face, and gave me that 'that sucks dude' look.

     "Nick you are so oblivious dude." Antoine said laughing some more.

      "Dude, you blew it big time." Gerard huffed out.

       "You're a complete utter idiot when it comes to the opposite gender," Max stated with his 'know it all' look, leaning closer to me he whispered, "or should I say when it comes to her." He stepped away laughing making me blush.  They all turned walking away having a laugh at my expense, leaving me more puzzled as before. What should I do? I think I'll have to apologize to her. But I wonder what I'm apologizing for still. I thought I was getting somewhere with her, she would blush when our eyes meet. But it seems like I'm back to stage one agai-*BLAM*!

F**k! I wasn't looking where I was going and slammed into someone's locker. How dorky can I get, first I mess up with Cay and now this. Damn! Through the rush and pain I heard someone talking to me.

"Hey, are you alright?" I looked up to see an angel dressed in black. If this was death please don't try to bring me back. Her hair was the most beautiful caramel color with hints of auburn in it. Eyes of the most mesmerizing blue; sharp and piercing, with specks of red and gold within them and the strangest rim of silver. Her heart shaped face emphasized by her large round eyes and beautiful flowing hair; her cute button nose and the most tempting lips ever. She must be an angel because she was perfect. I realized she was staring at me and then it hit me, shit!! This was Cay; I was staring at Cay like some kind of perverted stalker. Her cheeks were red as a tomato. She was blushing. I wonder why?

     "Come on, get up," Antoine said pulling me up, "let's get you to the nurse before your pretty little face gets worse." He burst out laughing along with the other guys. It seems they're laughing a lot today at my expense.

While in the nurse's office the guys were just laughing at my clumsiness and were making jibes at me. Oh how great friends I have, but ignoring them, I really want to know why Cay was blushing.

     "Max, since you're the only mature one here," I said glaring at the guys, "Care to tell me why Cay was blushing."

They all stopped laughing immediately. The looks on their faces is so priceless, I wish I had a camera now.

     "Oh shit, he wasn't aware of what he said." Gerry said staring at me like I'm stupid.

      "What are you talking about?" I asked worried, "What did I say?"

The guys looked at me then at each other than at me again. What the hell did I say? Now I was really worried.

       "You said she's an angel" Antoine said.

       "And also that she was beautiful..." Max started.

        "And had mesmerizing eyes" Gerry finished.

Oh crap I can't believe I said all that out loud. I place my head in my hands, and shook my head in disbelief. How am I supposed to face her now? I can't believe I actually did that, maybe I can feign memory loss. Not only did I publically embarrass myself, but I also made myself a fool in front of the one person I wanted to look cool for. Wait a minute, she was worried about me, and does that mean she isn't angry with me? I looked at the guys.

        "Will I ever live this embarrassment off?" I breathed out.

        "Sure you will, you are one of the 'Four Heavenly Princes' after all," he patted my back, "No matter how dorky you are, they'll always think your perfect." He grinned.

         "Well except Teri," he said using his nickname for Cay, "She'll probably be blushing like hell now, and laughing her butt off." He said grinning.

         "Gee thanks, you're making me feel so better." I said glaring at him.

        "Not my fault you're a dork, and by the way you better figure out why our Teri berry is mad at you." I frowned at him. The guys went back to their jibes at me. This is going to be a very long Friday...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sorta short but oh well :D hope you like this :)

Vote :)

Comment :D 

Fan :)