Chapter Ten

______
TARA'S POV

My brothers had me up in no time, telling me to go shower and change. I sighed in happiness as soon as I stepped into the warm water, having lacked a shower for a few weeks. I start to scrub my body with soap, feeling the oil that was in my skin slowly seeping away.

After I had completely showered, I got out and dried. I walked into my room, with my bright blue towel wrapped around my body. Walking around ver to my closet, I take out my sport pants and sport top. I quickly change, put my hair into a pony tail and skip to where my brothers are.

"I'm done!" I giggle, walking into the kitchen where all my brothers are positioned around the table. I glance around in confusion, looking all of them carefully in the face. "What's going on now?" I sigh, sitting down on a stool away from the table.

"We're all good at different things. So, we all made the decision to train you separately." Leo grins, winking as he sees the relieved look on my face. "So, Tara, you'll be starting out with me. Let's go." He stands up and starts to walk to the opposite side of the house.

I follow, feeling slightly nervous about learning new things. I frown as Leo stops in front of a large red door. "Leo, I'm not allowed through there." I whisper, looking up at him.

"You are now little sis." He whispers, winking and unlocking the door. He steps back and gestures for me to open it. I hesitantly step forwards and place the door knob in my hands, I begin slowly turning it before I stop and spin around.

"Are you sure that Ryder's not going to kill me?" I ask, making sure that I wasn't going to get in trouble for this.

"Yes, now open it." He impatiently replies, running a hand through his hair.

I sigh and open the door, gasping as my eyes scan the foreign area. "Woah" I breathe out, stepping through.

My eyes are met with a wide space, full of padding, weapons and more doors. The walls are painted red with the letters 'RM' in large writing across it.

"What does that mean?" I ask Leo, pointing towards the writing with curiosity.

"Red Moon, that's our name." He easily responds, not sparing a glance at what I'm pointing to. "So, are you ready to learn a bit of defence sis?"

_____

This is kind of a filler in a way
Idk
-E