Chapter Eight

Complicated
_________

TARA'S POV

Ryder entered the room at exactly 9am. He wasn't a minute early, or a minute late. He sat on the edge of my bed and looked at me; his eyes boring  into my own. I glared at him and broke eye contact, being not at all impressed with him. He sighed and looked down -Probably feeling ashamed.

It had been two weeks since I had actually seen anyone....Since he had let me see anyone and I was pissed to say the least. I of course, had been messaging my brothers- all apart from Mike ignoring me.

"Why did you do it?" I ask, breaking the silent tension in the room. Ryder's head snaps upwards and towards me.

"I did what I had to do. You needed time to settle down and become one with yourself Tara." He quickly explains, his cold and hard expression softening as he looks at me.

I roll my eyes, "Right, so instead of letting me be around my brothers, you left me here on my own. Do you have any idea how lonely I was!?" I snap, sitting upright; my yellow eyes staring fiercely at him.

I feel a sudden fire growing within me and my body tenses. The fire spreads all over and I scream in pain, Ryder automatically jumping to his feet and rushing towards me.

"What's wrong Hun?" He worriedly asks, noticing the droplets of sweat now running down my face.

"It hurts" I whimper, looking down at my hands that are turning red. I scream yet again as my hands alight, long blades of fire flickering on them.

Ryder's eyes widen and he takes a step back. He opens the door and shouts for my brothers, all of them quickly filling the room. Looks of shock cross their faces and Mike steps forwards.

"Tara I need you to take in a deep breath" He softly says, looking at me. I nod and do as he says; taking in a deep breath. "Now breathe out" He whispers, watching as I do so.

I repeat what he says a few more times and feel the pain stop. I look down at my hands in amazement, realising that there are no burn marks. A frown crosses my face and I look at Ryder confusedly, "What just happened?"

"What I feared most." He replies

_________

Idek what that was.

I'm sorry for such a shitty chapter.

-E