Car ride to the beach||Brendon Urie

So I'm sorry if you've requested any of your own imagines I've been busy with school lately and I haven't gotten around to writing/finishing them. This is just going to be a short update that I'm writing as I wait for my friends to show up to school. So without further ado. A short imagine written with much love.

[Y/N - Your name]

"Babe hurry up and get ready. You're taking forever!" Your boyfriend yells towards the bedroom where you're getting ready.
"You can't rush perfection Brendon!" You respond walking over to the dresser and opening up the top drawer to pick a bathing suit out. So many choices. You decide on a simple white halter style top with a bow in the center and hot pink bottoms. You dress quickly throwing high waisted shorts and a white cropped tank top. You rush out the room grabbing your purse and sandals before running right into Brendon.
"You think you're going fast enough [Y/N]? You almost ran me over." He said placing his hands on your shoulders. You look up at him with a wannabe grumpy face but really you just kinda looked like a dork. He looked down at you with loving eyes and laughed before kissing your forehead.
"Let's go, I wanna make it there before I gets too late." He turns around and opens the door for you, you walk past him and wait for him to lock the door before heading down to the car. He opens your door for you and let's you climb in before closing the door behind you and strolling over to the other side of the car and getting in. "Do you wanna stop and get food first or...?" Brendon turns to look at you as you glance up from your phone.
"Um yeah, where do you wanna go?" You ask grabbing the aux cord in the car and plugging it into your phone.
"Let's get like in-n-out or something." He says pulling out of the driveway and heading down the street. You scroll through your music and decide on a song that you know will make Brendon smile. You click it and Crazy=Genius by. Panic! At The Disco starts playing. You look over at Brendon and he's started chuckling.
"Nice song choice [Y/N]."

You can set yourself on fire

She said at night in my dreams
You dance on a tightrope of weird
Oh but when I wake up
You're so normal that you just disappear
You're so straight like commuters
With briefcases towing the line
There's no residue of a torturer
Inside of your eyes

The song plays and you can hear Brendon singing along to every lyric and you can't help but smile yourself. Any day that starts like this is going to be a good day. No doubt about it. Especially if you get to spend it with Brendon. He always seems to make your days bright and cheery without even trying.

I'm really sorry I have been updating lately and I'm really sorry my writing has just been awful. I've just been really sick lately and I've also been really busy with school and ROTC. You guys can message me with requests or anything if you want and I'll be happy to reply. I love you all so much and I want to thank you for taking your time to read these. Please vote, comment, follow me and if you really enjoyed it you can add it to your reading lists or anything like that. Much love -Lizzie Fresh-