Movie Night||Brendon Urie

I guess you guys liked the last one I wrote so here goes nothing. ((:

{Y/N} = You're name

"Brendon can you hurry up and pick the goddamn movie already?!" You say while leaning against the back of the couch.

"Calm yourself {Y/N} I'm picking. I'm picking." He said leaning down reading all the covers. He shirt rode up a little exposing his back so you thought this would be the perfect opportunity to walk over to him and plant a short kiss on the small of his back. "Well that was sweet." He turned around and gave you a long wet kiss on the lips before grabbing a movie and walking over to the DVD player.

"So what did you pick??" You ask sitting on the couch waiting for Brendon to join you.

"You'll see when it starts babe." He sits next to you and pulls you into his lap. You nuzzle your head into his neck and place another kiss there before looking at the screen. The movie he had picked was {insert your favorite movie title here}

"You picked my favorite movie? Cute Beebo" You snuggle into his lap even more and lean against him so you can enjoy the movie.

You 2 were about half-way through the movie when you felt your eyelids getting heavy. You turned around in his lap so you were facing him and leaned your head into his shoulder.

"You tired?" He asked. You nodded and Brendon laughed. He picked you up and carried you to the bedroom you 2 share. "Go to sleep now. I'm gonna go turn the movie off and than I'll come to bed." He kissed your forehead before leaving the room. The house becomes silent except for the shuffling of Brendon. The bedroom door opens once again and Brendon walks in and heads over to his side of the bed. You hear him undressing before he slides into the bed next to you. He pulls you into his arms and places a kiss on your lips.

"I love you {Y/N}"

"I love you too Brendon" and with that you both fall asleep, happily in each others arms.

Sorry it took so long to update. Just haven't felt into writing. And sorry its so short. I've been at camp the past few days.
If you have any requests feel free to comment or message me.
Love you all.
-Lizzie ((: