AUTHORS NOTE|| REQUESTS

Hey guys. I'm very sorry I haven't been writing and I'm very sorry I just haven't been active in general. There is something I want to talk about.

If you want to file a request PLEASE just message me because if you comment, it might get lost in the sea of comments and votes and yada yada yada.
I want all of you to gave the chance to have your request written but I'm not always the type of person who pays attention and I might miss your comment.
You guys mean a lot to me and I really am greatful for all the votes and comments and the amount of reads I have because honestly when I started this book it was kind of a joke. I just wanted to write something about a guy who means a lot to me and you guys have made it unbelievable with almost 4,000 reads. (((Correction. After publishing this I went back and refreshed and its 7,000 reads. Wow. Thank you so much))) I know a lot of my friends think this book is a joke because it has to do with "imagines" but I think its great and this is my way of contributing to the wattpad community.
AGAIN if you would like to file a request please FEEL FREE TO MESSAGE ME IT along with details like who, what, when, where, why, and all that pizzazz. I will never deny a request unless I'm just swamped. And if you request one please don't expect it to be done right away because with me I'll sit down to write and get sidetracked and a lot of the time won't finish writing so I'll have to continue some other time. And with me I want each imagine to be somewhat over like 1,500 words so obviously there is plenty time there for me to get sidetracked.
I also want to tell you. If any of you guys just want to talk or something feel free to message me asking for my Kik or something.
I love you all and I hope you continue to read my book.
Much love from yours truly
-Lizzie-