Chapter 25: Escaped

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Shhh. It's okay. I understand. Ako na mismo ang humihingi ng sorry sa mga ginawa ng kapatid ko. I'm so sorry. And I promise, the moment she steps foot here in Seoul, hindi niya kayo gagalawin. I promise." Sabi ni Khun at mas lalo pang hinigpitan ang yakap kay Krystal.

She's like a sister to him. Sobrang close nila. We even consider each other as a family na blood related dahil sa closeness namin.

"Alam niyo, let's stop the drama. Maybe we should go out. What do you guys think?" I suggested. Agad naman na pinahid ni Jessica yung mga luha sa mata niya at tumayo.

"We should eat here. Sayang naman yung niluto namin ni Yvan diba." She said then slightly laughed. Agad akong lumapit sa kaniya then hugged her.

"Tama yan. Learn to smile even with problems around. Okay?" I said then she nodded.

"Should we eat now?" Tiffany said to lighten up the mood. Kaya naman pumunta na kami sa dining.

"Wipe your tears now, kiddo. You look like a mess. And Ace's around." Sabi pa ni Yvan at ginulo ang buhok ni Krystal. She just looked at him coldly then said,

"Aish!" Which made us all laugh.

We went to the dining then took our seats para kumain na. Ako yung nasa center, they reasoned na ako daw kasi yung pinaka matanda so, yeah.

"Oppa, don't you think you should date now?" Krystal said which actually made me throw out the water in my mouth.

"Yuck." Jessica and Steph said. Sinamaan ko nalang sila ng tingin.

"Oo nga hyung. Isn't it time to date now? Wala ka nanamang ibang iniintindi beside business eh." Ace said.

"You know sometimes, we have to prioritize things. For now, wala pa yan sa plans ko." I reasoned out. Ayokong ma hot seat no.

I felt Tiffany put down her spoon and fork then said,

"Alam mo, I know someone. Bagay na bagay kayo." Sabi niya at ngumiti. Sinamaan ko nalang ng tingin.

"Tigil tigilan mo ako, Steph ha." I said.

"Sino? Kilala ko ba?" Jessica and Krystal asked. Stephanie chuckled.

"Oo naman. Super." She said then smirked.

"Then, who's this?" Khun asked then wiggled his eyebrows. Ugh! These people!

"Empress Ki." Steph said then winked at me. Empress Ki? Who the hell is that?

-Third Person's POV-

It was after dinner when they decided to go out. Since the main reason for the day off is for family day, they decided to go to a park nearby. Siyempre, kasama din si Sam. They all decided to go on separately. By pairs. Tiffany and Khun, Krystal and Ace, the two boys and Jessica alone.

Khun and Steph brought their child near the lake. They wanted to show her how beauty this world is.

"Baby, soon when you grow up, we're going to bring you back here. You'll play with your brother or with your cousins and friends. I promise. You will like them all." Naka ngiting sabi ni Khun sa anak. Talking about their friend's future children.

"Wala pa nga yung friends niya eh. Excited?" Tiff said then laughed.

"Yung mga boys, magaling mag ninja moves yun. Kayang kaya nila yun." He said then laughed. She just said 'ah..' Then compared him to them which actually made them laugh.

Krystal and Ace decided to go on the park. Just enjoying watching other tourists pass by, watching other kids run and play, just like that. Enjoying the moment together.

"Have you ever thought of having me as your man?" He asked as he lay his head on her shoulder.

"Of course. Always." She said then smiled.

"Ako ba talaga? You haven't given me assurance yet." He said then pouted. Iniayos ni Krystal ang position niya then pinched his cheeks.

"Really? Babe?" She said then kissed him on the cheeks then started to walk.  Everything happened so fast that it took him time to realize that they're already official.

Jessica, being Jessica walked around thinking, 'sana lagi nalang ganito. Tahimik, walang gumugulo, so that I can live freely.' Remembering the problems that she will encounter again when she gets back in Manila, she sat on the grass. Then later on, she felt someone sat beside her.

"I missed you." He said making her look at that person to check him.

"Why are you here?" She surprisingly asked.

"Is it bad to miss you?" He said then laughed at her.

"I missed you too, Tyrone." She said then intertwined her fingers with him. Hay. Sana laging ganito.

Leo and Yvan walked together while talking about business. Still business. Napaka business minded talaga nung dalawa. Well, hindi mo sila sinisisi 'cause mostly when there is men in the family, sa kanila talaga ipinaha handle ang mga negosyo ng pamilya. They were seriously talking when someone called Yvan on the phone, it's Seohyun, so he excused himself.

Leo, left alone thought that his sister and cousins are right. Maybe, it's time to love again.

"Excuse me, can I sit here?" The girl said then smiled at him. He just smiled back.

"Sure. No problem." He was secretly staring at the girl while it was reading seriously until her friend called her.

"Ji Won! Kaja! I found ourselves a seat." Her friend called out. She stood up, said thank you to Leo then walked through her friend.

'Ji Won huh?' He thought.

"Hyung. Tara na daw. Tyrone is also here. Nagyayaya nang umuwi si Steph eh." Yvan said then asked him to go out of the coffee shop.

Before completely going out, Leo took one last glance to the girl and said,

"I'll see you again."

A/N told 'ya. I'll still find time to update tho I'm busy. 😅