Chapter 4 - Finding The Mean Girls

School again today. I'm actually really excited. I can't wait to see Henry again! He was so kind and sweet yesterday. I arrived at school as soon as the bell went. I got to class a bit late though, as I got completely lost. I walked through the door. Alison started laughing and whispering to her friend. "Sorry I'm late." I said as I sat down. The bell then went to go to next class. But I had a free period and so did Henry, so I waited outside for him. "Hey." I said as he came out of the class. He just pulled a fake smile and walked off. He was acting strange. I sat on the bench, by myself. I was all alone. Alison walked up to me, and she was the last thing I needed right now! "Hey April, how's Henry?" She asked with a smirk on her face. "Why would I know?" I decided to play it cool.
"Maybe because you told everyone that you were dating him."
"What!? I didn't."
"Well, that's what everyone thinks hun."
"DON'T, call me hun." I said as I stood up. I walked over to Henry, where he was sitting with a few of his friends. "We need to talk!" I said, I think I raised my voice a bit. Henry stood up and walked over to me. "What did you get told?! I asked him. "Well what do you think?!" He yelled back at me.
"I'm new. Do you really think I'd tell everyone that?!"
"So it was a rumour?"
"Yes! Yes it was a rumour! And I'm pretty sure who started it." I said as I looked over at Alison. I looked back at Henry and he was gone.

--Well that could've went better.--

"Oi April!!" The boys yelled out to me. "What?" I replied back. Not overly sure why they wanted me. "Watch this." They said pointing over to Alison. Henry was there. He walked up to Alison and slapped her across the face. "You had no right to do that!!" He yelled at her. Alison looked shocked. But she shook it off, smiled, and said "Do what?"
"You know what you did! She hasn't even been here for a week and there's already rumours spread about her!"
"What makes you think that was me?"
"Because there's no one else it can be."
Alison laughed and walked off. She's so pathetic. She makes it obvious that it was her.

--I was really surprised Henry did that. He stood up for me. A girl he only met yesterday.--