Chapter 6

Alexis's POV

I woke up to the sound of Shawn's door opening. I looked up tiredly at Shawn. He didn't look down at me but instead walked downstairs. I guess he is still mad at me. I followed him downstairs and into the room with the metal box. He walked over to it and opened it. He took something that smelt really good out. I know it was some kind of meat from the smell of it. He put it down and I walked over to him. I tried to nuzzle my nose into his hand but he pulled his hand away and grabbed my food. He put it into something and gave it to me. I backed away from it and tried to get his attention again. He kept ignoring me and it made me upset. He walked to through the house and I followed him. He let me outside and closed the door. I huffed and walked around outside. I did my business and laid down on the grass. I sat out there for a while until Shawn let me back inside. It smelt so good in the house. I don't know what he made but it smelt so good. He walked to the front of the house and opened the door. He left without even a glance at me. I whined and walked to the living room. I decided to change into my human form and sit down on the couch. I am really upset. I never meant to make Shawn angry. He's my mate and I hate when he's angry at me. It doesn't feel nice. I was just trying to keep him from kissing Becky. I didn't know that was so bad. I think I have to tell Shawn about who I am soon. He thinks I am just a dog. I want him to want me. I want him to love me. I sighed heavily and decided to put on the tv to try to distract myself. I turned it on and the moving pictures came on. It still confuses me how it works but I think it's cool. I find it very interesting. As I'm watching the tv, I see a family on screen. It's makes me think of my own family. I wonder if anyone misses me. I know that my younger siblings and my mom didn't want me to go. The only reason they didn't protest was because my father is the alpha. I was next in line to be alpha until my dad kicked me out. I wonder if my mom or dad think about me. I doubt my dad does but my mom might. I really miss my brothers and sisters. I have have two brothers and two sisters. My brothers names are Jackson and Jessie. They are twins and they are 6 years old. My sisters names are Michelle and Chloe. Michelle is 13 and Chloe is 15. I was close with all of my siblings. Being the oldest, I had to take care of them a lot. Even if I did manage to get my dad to accept my apology for bringing the young ones to the human world, he would never let me back in because my mate is a human. It doesn't happen very often. Usually werewolves mates are werewolves. If your mate is a human, you have to choose between your pack or your mate. It's not fair but for some reason those are the rules in my pack. I sighed and got up off the couch. I walked towards the metal box and opened it. I started smelling around for something to eat. I grabbed something and ate it because it smelt good. I hope he doesn't notice that his food is going missing. I went to sit back down on the couch and watched the moving pictures on the tv. I sat down and waited for Shawn to come home. I heard Shawn's car and I turned back into my wolf. Hopefully I can get him to talk to me. He opened the door and looked down at me. I got excited but then he walked away from me. He went upstairs to the place with the white bowl. I went to follow him but he closed the door on me again. How long is he going to stay mad at me? Maybe I should tell him about me. That would explain why I acted the way I did. He came out of the white bowl room and walked back downstairs. I followed him and he went into the living room. The tv was on again and he turned the moving pictures off. He walked to the metal box. I followed him and pawed at his feet while whining. He looked down at me and I gave him a sad look.

" I'm still mad at for what you did yesterday." He said and I whined again. I put my head against his leg and whined. I heard him sigh and he bent down to my level.

" You make it hard to be mad at you. You're so cute." He said with a smile. He grabbed my head and kissed the top of it. I licked his face and he laughed. He sat down on the floor with me. I cuddled into him and he was petting my head. This is perfect. After petting me for a while, he got up and made himself dinner. Once he was done, he sat at a table. I sat beside him and whined. I'm hungry and I don't want whatever he gave me. He looked down at me and shook his head.

" No Bella. You have your own food." He said and I looked at him with a sad face. He sighed a gave me a piece of what he was eating. I took it over to a corner and ate it. I don't know what it is but it's good. I am used to eating dead animals or food scraps from humans. Human food is definitely better. Once he was done, he walked upstairs to his room. This time he let me come in and I jumped onto his bed. He changed into another pair of pants and left his shirt off. My eyes widened and I drooled a little. He came and laid down on the bed. I crawled over to him and cuddled into his side. He chuckled and pet my head. He turned on his side and threw his arm over me. I sighed in content and I soon heard his soft snores. I looked up at him and admired his features. He is so cute. He turned over and faced the other way. I cuddled into his back and fell asleep.