Chapter 4

Alexis's POV

I woke up with Shawn's arm around me. I sighed in content and snuggled into him. I was still in my wolf form. I looked up at his face as he slept so peacefully. He was snoring lightly. I snuggled my muzzle into his chest and he stirred. He opened his eyes and smiled once he saw me.

" Hey Bella." He said sitting up with a stretch.

" Are you hungry?" He asked me and I nodded my head with a sneeze.

" I'll take that as a yes. Let's get you something to eat." He said getting off the bed. He headed downstairs and I followed behind him. He walked into the place with the metal box that I found food in last night. He opened something and took out the same thing that they gave me in that shelter. He put it in a dish for me and put it down in front of me. I smelt it and turned away from it. He sighed and bent down to me.

" You have to eat something Bella." He said and I shook my head. He sighed and stood back up. He went back into the metal box and grabbed something and started cooking it. It smelled very good. I have to go to the bathroom. I ran up to Shawn and pawed at his feet while whining. He looked down at me and I ran to the back door. He got the message and came to the back door. He opened it and I ran outside. I ran around the backyard and I heard him chuckle at me. He went back inside the house and left to run around a bit. It felt nice to be outside again but I miss the woods. It was my home for my whole life and I was free to do whatever I wanted. I love being with Shawn but I can't just turn back whenever I want. I will have to tell him eventually but I'm scared. What if he doesn't want me? I wouldn't be able to handle it if he rejected me. He is the only one I have left. I did my business and laid down on the grass and enjoyed the day. Shawn came back out and called my name.

" Bella." He called out. I got up off the grass and ran over to him. I jumped on top of him and he fell over. I started licking his face and he was laughing while trying to push me off of him.

" Bella. You're so cute. Thank you." He said as he managed to push me off of him. He got up and went back to his room. I followed him to his room and watched as he ran around his room getting ready. Once he was ready, he headed back downstairs. He grabbed something and headed for the door. I ran past him and blocked his way. I started whining and he bent down to my level.

" I will be back Bella. I have to go to work." He said petting my head. He gave me a kiss on my head and headed out the door. He closed it and locked it behind him. I sighed to myself and walked back into the a place with a comfy, I think it's called a couch. I turned back into my human form and stretched out my arms and legs. I sat down on the 'couch' and it was very comfortable. There was a black plastic thing on the couch. I picked it up and examined it. I don't know what it is or what it's used for. I sniffed it but got nothing from it. There were buttons on it. I clicked a big red one and I heard a click. Suddenly there was a sound coming from somewhere. I was startled and growled thinking someone was in Shawn's house. I looked at the wall and there was a flat thing on the wall with moving pictures on it. I stared at it trying to fm figure out what it was. I dropped the plastic thing on the couch and got up. I walked over to the wall where the black thing was. I reached up and poked it but I couldn't touch the moving pictures. I walked away from it and growled. I don't know if I like it. I walked into the place with the metal box. I opened it and looked for something to eat. I stuck my head in and started to smell things. I smelt something good and pulled it out. I looked at it and I don't know what it was. I was just hungry so I ate it. I put the thing it was in back in the metal box and closed it. I decided to explore the house more. I went upstairs and walked into a room with a white bowl. I looked at it and it had a metal lever on the side. I stared at it curiously and pulled the lever. It made a noise and the water started draining from it. I stared at the water spinning around the bowl. I smiled and pulled the lever again. I did it a couple times and then left the room. I explored a little more but found nothing of interest. I walked back into the room with a moving pictures. I sat down on the couch and watched the moving pictures. I don't know what it is but it's interesting. How does it get on there? I like the human world. It is confusing but they have a lot more than the pack does. I don't know why my father wouldn't want the pack to leave the woods. I sighed heavily as I thought about my father and my pack. I miss my home. I miss my family and my friends. They all turned their backs on me when my father kicked me out. I understand why they did it though. He's the alpha and what the alpha says goes. They didn't want to risk getting kicked out of the pack as well. I don't blame them because I wouldn't do it either. I wiped the tears falling from my cheeks and brought my knees to my chest to hug them. I sat like that and waited for Shawn to come home.

Authors Note

Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I have meaning to update I just get distracted very easily and I have been writing my other books. I appreciate y'all sticking with me and still reading.

I have 92 reads on this book. Wow! Thanks to everyone who has read the book! I can't believe I only have 4 chapters and I already have almost 100 reads. That amazing to me! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!