"You know that I would never flirt with Beck. He's my best friend and despite what you may think of me, I actually respect the fact that he's your partner," Tori hissed, trying to lower her voice. "What do you take me for? You know I'm not like that."

"Is it impossible for you guys to go five minutes without fighting?" a voice interrupted. It was Andre Harris, one of Tori's closest friends who only ever had her best interests in mind. His sudden announcement made her jump and she had to swallow her heart back into her chest. The boy had a keytar hung around his shoulders that had started banging into the metal lockers beside them from his irritation.

"Talk to her," Tori finally said. "Because apparently, I'm going after Beck... again."

This wasn't the first time she had been accused of being a boyfriend stealer and her patience was running thin. The brunette could usually take anything that people threw at her, but Jade was the only one who had ever pushed her this far, the only one who seemed to want to break her and see what was inside once she was done. "I'm going to class."

Tori ignored Andre calling out her name and headed quickly to her drama class which Sikowitz was teaching. She desperately needed a break from Jade, but fate seemed to have other plans as they shared most of their subjects together, much to Tori's dismay.

She stomped into the room and slammed her bag on a desk with such attitude, her teacher and a couple of other students stared at her in alarm. It was unusual for desks to be laid out meaning they were probably going to be working on theory. This only served to worsen her dark mood.

"Are you okay, Tori?" Robbie asked, settling into a chair beside her, his hand disappearing into his puppet, Rex. She noticed with slight chagrin that the boy had dressed Rex up to match what he was wearing.

It was creepy.

Groaning silently and rubbing her temples to sooth a brewing headache, she briefly wondered why she was letting Jade upset her so much. It wasn't as if she hadn't had to deal with this before, but the more it happened, the more it seemed to hurt and chip at her resolve. There was only so much a person could deal with after all, and Tori was on the brink of giving up.

"Jade," was all she let out.

"She's a hottie," Rex chirped in his unnaturally high voice. Robbie was so good at it now that you couldn't even see his mouth move when the puppet spoke.

She stared at Robbie in disgust, slowly shaking her head.

He shrugged. "You know what he's like," he said apologetically.

People were starting to file into class now, and the incessant buzz of mundane chatter was not helping Tori's headache at all. She could almost feel the burn that was Jade's stare directed at the back of her head as the girl strode in lazily, hand in Beck's. They always sat at the back of the classroom and nobody dared to argue otherwise. They were too afraid of Jade's rusty scissors.

"Alright, settle down class," Sikowitz said, holding a coconut in his hand. He claimed that their milk gave him visions. This was also another thing that everybody had learned not to question. As much as Tori loved the bald man, he was living in his own fantasy world most of the time.

When Sikowitz was met without a response, he grinned to himself and pulled out a bright whistle from his pocket. Five seconds later, the classroom was filled with a shrill, piercing noise that made everybody duck their heads and clamp hands over their ears.

"Dude!" Jade yelled from the back.

"Dude!" their teacher mimicked, sucking from the coconut he was holding and getting milk in his beard. Tori grimaced. That had to have been the least attractive thing she had ever seen.