Chapter 2

My eyes were huge. "Trinity right?" said the teacher. "uh, mhmm.." Trinity said and gulped.
"Is everything alright ?" asked Mrs. Campbell.
She blinked hard and looked at the teacher "Yeah , uh where should I sit?" The teacher looked around the room and pointed to a seat on the back row , two rows away from Tyler. "Right there will work, for now. "
The class was long, she was just going over the rules of the school . All she could think about was that she was in the same room as her internet best friend that she's never seen before. Twenty minutes later the class was let out. Trinity picked up her bag and put it on one shoulder she was walking down the hall and heard a voice "Trinity!" it was Tyler. "Wait up!" she turned around and they both hugged each other "Tyler, I did not know you lived here!" she said to him , noticing how much cutter he was I'm person, she tried very hard not to blush. "I can't believe I go to the same school as my internet best friend, we need to hang out, what are you doing after school?" he asked . "Probably nothing, until now." she said and they both laughed. "I'll text you my address." He said as he smiled and went the other way.
Monday ; after school.
He texted her his address and she walked to his house, it was just down the street. She knocked on the door and was greeted by Tyler. "Hey!" he said "Follow me upstairs." he walked upstairs and I followed. "Your house is really nice. " Trinity said looking around. "Thanks." Tyler said , he opened the door for Trinity and sat down on one of his bean bag chairs, Trinity sat on the other, they sat in silence for a minute until Trinity asked "Do you want to make a musical.ly? " she smiled ," I thought you'd never ask." he smiled. We decided to do Look At Me Now by Chris Brown. We both love that song. He did the first part and handed the phone to me. We watched the final video and it looked really good.