Chapter 1

Friday ; Moving Day
My name is Trinity . I'm 13 and I live in  New York. My mom got a new job so I was forced to move to Palmdale, California. I had to leave my bestfriends brealynn and Camille. Although I'm going to miss New York I'm happy I get to start over. Ever since I reached the top 10 on musicl.ly no one has treated me the same. Everyone is nice , but fake. I've met a lot of friend on there like Mackinzie and Tyler Brown. Tyler and I always text and we've never met in person. He lives in California as well so hopefully I will be able to meet him in person some day.
Monday ; First day of school
I never get nervous . But today I was beyond nervous. When I woke up I texted Tyler 'wish me luck' (they were not aware they live in the same area) he texted back 'good luck!💓😜'
I put on leggings , a long sleeve light blue shirt , and white converse. I put my hair in a messy bun, my hair is ombré so a bun looks good on me in my opinion. I put on mascara, a thin layer of eye liner, and looked in the mirror and sighed. "Here we go again. " She mumbled to herself.
Her mom drove her to school. "Good luck today! Remember, just be yourself!" her mom said. "Bye mom." she said and closed the door.
she looked at her schedule
First Block: Math, Mrs. Campbell, Room B3.
I had no trouble finding the room surprisingly. When I walked in I saw a familiar face . Tyler Brown. my face went pale and we stared at each other in shock.