Chapter 2

I groaned angrily, already feeling frusterated with my parents. Technically it wasn't there fault, but they should've let me put my opinion in. I myself hate vampires, and my parents know it. 

I hate vampires mostly because they scare the hell out of me. They're also very cocky, so I like to believe their egos will crush my air pipe if I go near them. Or at least, thats's my excuse to avoid them.

My mom and dad look really guilty, and for once I felt like I was the parent and they were the children. I stood up, storming up the stairs. "Trina!" My mom called after me, but I slammed my door. I grabbed my suitcase and started stuffing all my clothes in it. 

There was a knock on my door. "What." I called. "Trinaa. Let me in." My older sister whined. I sighed, thrusting my door open to see Tori. "What." I repeated impatiently. "Jeez, sis, chill out. I didn't know about this until mom told me this morning. No need for a personal attack." I sighed and let her in, slamming the door behind her. 

Tori flopped down onto my bed, her long, wavy orange hair fluttering over her face. "You're really pissed about this, huh?" She asked as I shoved more stuff in my suitcase. I stopped to look up at her. "Ya think?" I asked, pushing on my clothes to try and make them fit in my suitcase. Tori shrugged. "It's not really their fault, you know..." She continued. 

I knew immiedietly why Tori was here now. Mom and dad had sent her on a peace mission to make me forgive them. But Tori wasn't putting in as much effort as usual; I was sure she was on my side this time. "They could've let me be part of the meeting, though." I replied, tugging on the zipper. I had never known I had that many clothes. Tori nodded. "At least you don't have a boyfriend, though. That would really suck." I let out a yelp of accomplishment as my suitcase finally shut, then nodded. "You better not find a boyfriend, either, Tori; our parents might arrange you to marry some guy you don't even know too." I said sourly. 

I threw my suitcase (More like duffelbag) over my shoulders and walked toward my door. "Oh, Tori?" I asked, looking back. "Hm?" Tori replied, looking at me. "You can have my room, if you want." I told her, and shut my door, but it stopped just before I closed it. Tori pushed the door open again and hugged me. "I'll miss you, Trina. Once you get settled in, ask if you can come visit me, okay?" I nodded, tears brimming my eyes. I may not want to come back for my parents, but for Tori I'll do anything.

~> Rest In Results

Tears brimmed my eyes as I walked down the stairs, but I brushed them away; my parents would think these tears were for them.

"Mom... when can I leave?" I asked, staring at her. Both my mom and dad hadn't left their places since I'd last seen them nearly fifteen minutes ago. My mother looked up at me hopefully, and sighed at the sight of my suitcase.

"You can leave very soon. The limo should be here in about ten minutes." I nodded, greatful. Soon I'd be far away from here...

Far away from here with someone who scares the hell out of me, who I am also engaged to.

And they called this marriage?

More like punishment!