Chapter 57- Honeymoon Thursday, December 20, 2018

Start from the beginning

"Oh gosh. Fuck yes!" She breathed, panting under the pressure.

I circled my finger around her hole, before I pulled away to strip myself from my clothes. She immediately turned around and glared at me.

"No. I get to take your clothes off." She said.

I gulped feeling my c.oc.k get harder at those words. I hissed feeling of it against the hard constraint of my pants. Melly must have noticed, because she smirked. She grabbed my hand and led me to the bed. She sat on the edge, opening her legs wide enough for me to see her 'view'. She pouted at me as she began to take off my long-sleeved shirt, revealing my recently tattooed arms, one of a John Lennon's quote, "War Is Over" on my lower left wrist and another of his glasses on my right bicep.

"So sexy." She said, running her hand over my well-toned abs.

She closed her legs slightly as she leaned forward to kiss my chest and stomach as her hands unbuttoned my pants. I moaned as she unzipped my hand, relieving my member from the denim of torture. She palmed me through my navy blue boxers before dipping her hand inside of it, giving me a firm grasp. I gasped as she rubbed shaft up and down. She used her other hand to pull my underwear, letting my d.ic.k spring free in front of her face. She licked her lips before licking the tips. She massaged my b.alls as she put the whole thing in her mouth. I threw my head back, letting out a really loud groan as she bobbed her head up and down, giving me her all on this act of love.

"Shit, shit, shit! Yes!" I said as she continued to pleasure me with her mouth. "Shit, Mel, I'm about to.."

I let out a huge groan as I released myself in her mouth. Melly licked her lips as she let go of me and sat up right on the back.

"You taste good every time." She breathed, smiling as I come down from the bliss.

I breathed as I looked at her. "I'll show you how to taste good."

I gently pushed her back on the bed, opening her legs wide open for my head to fit in. I licked her core before I moved my mouth all over her. She cried in excitement as I nibbled on her outer lips, before I shoved my tongue inside of her. She gripped my head to move closer to her as I ate her the fuck out. She's so close, I could feel it.

"Come for me, baby. Come for me." I said, humming against her skin.

She screamed as she came. I licked her clean, before going back up to her and kissed her lips.

"Ready for the big one?" I asked, hovering over her, lining myself up with her body.

"I was born ready." She said, staring intensely into my eyes.

I just smiled at her, before I leaned down to press lips on to her. I quickly rip the packet of condom open, sliding it onto myself, before I entered her body. Melly let out a moan as I let out a hiss at how tight she was. With my hands in her hair and hers on my back, we made out passionately as we rocked our body against the other. The sound of pleasure were the only thing to be heard in the candle lit room. I thrusted in and out of her until I felt we were both close to reaching our high.

"I'm gonna come!" I yelled.

"I'm gonna come too!" She yelled back.

We screamed each other name as I came, with me spilling inside the rubber and her milking my body with hers. We panted as I collapsed onto her, too exhausted to pull out at the moment. Once I regained a bit a strength I pulled out and pulled the condom off, throwing it in a nearby bin.

"You always know how to leave me breathless." Melly weakly stated as she crawled to lay in a vertical position on the bed, making sure her bottom was in my view. Does she want to go for a round two? I moved towards her, wrapping my arms around her chest so that my palms are touching her lovely valleys as we laid in a spooning position.

"Yup, because that's exactly how a man should greet his newly wedded wife into marriage." I said, kissing her neck again, before laying my head back on the pillow.

"His wife." She repeated after me, giggling. "Sorry, I just love the way that sounded." I realized that. "Man, I cannot believe after all these years, I'm finally your wife. Do you have any idea how much that means to me?"

"Just as much as it means to me finally being your husband. Or, more. More is good." I said, holding her tighter, afraid that she'll go away if I loosened up. "Either way, I still love you and I honestly don't care what happens just as long as you're here with me."

"Of course, I will always be here with you. When am I not?" She said, turning around to give me a goofy face.

I just laughed as I leaned in to kiss her lips. Feels so much better kissing knowing that she is mine forever. She smiled at me before letting her back face me again. I wrapped my arms around her waist and sighed.

"I love you, Derek. Forever and always." She said as her breathing slows down telling me that her body is shutting down for the night.

"I love you too, Melina. Forever and always." I said, kissing her neck, before going to sleep myself.  

Don't go yet. There's only one chapter left. :)

XOXO,

M.