1.11.16

I never thought of Noodlehead like this. I didn't know he would do such thing. He loves running like me, so why can't he respect that other people might do it a little different?

My friends doesn't like to run, so they don't really do it right. Or they try too hard and Noodlehead said it, loud, right infront of her. He even glanced at her and laughed!

I know, I sound like Im kindergarten, but my friends are very sensitive, and get hurt mentally easily. So I glared at him a lot and thought, He thinks he's so much better than everyone, huh? That's how he was to me, and now hurt my friend! He probably isn't that great. And right after I finshed that thought, he was running, fast. We get 5 points if we pass the person infront of us, and we started later than them, of course.

He was the only,only one who did pass. Well, I did too. When will I know who's faster But I was suprised that I was able to pass him after running 4 laps. I am pretty fast at running, but I can't last long. I think it's because my lung is weak, especially for a person who runs a lot.

And because I run, leaving my friends walking, when we do extra credit every lap you run, even though I dont need to, I know I suck at running for a long time. And Noodlehead can last more than 3 1/2 miles without walking or jogging!

I have to admit, he's great. Perfect even. He's good at running, drawing, funny, and even dance! And I hate to say it but he is the most attractive guy in my grade. Of course, that's rare in my school. He also likes the same tv show as me, same religion, Christian, and is an awesome older brother to his little sister.

And for the first time in 4 years, he was the one who's taller than me when I like someone. Well, liked hopefully. I don't want to like him, even if he's great.

But that's the reason, I mean, most girls would prefer a guy who is athletic, funny, cute, dance, draw, smart (a little above average or all As), and all kind of things! And he looks great in glasses too.

But I don't think he realize he is great. If he asked out the girl he likes, she would definitely say yes. I saw how she looks at him and giggle and practically anything that a girly would do to get a guy. I don't stand a chance.