Pt.1

I run into my brother's embrace as soon as he gets out of the van. He is surprised but hugs me back.

"I missed you!" I say and release him.

"You've gotten stronger" He says as he rubs his chest a little. I may have hugged him a little hard...

"Small but strong" I beam. I hadn't noticed his members also getting out of the van and when I did I jump a little and half hide behind Himchan.

"Himchan, you never said you had a... Girl Friend?" Zelo says.

"She's my little sister you idiot" He says and Zelo looks at me. I shuffle more behind Himchan, hiding even more.

"JaeJae, This is Zelo, Yongguk, Youngjae, Jongup and Daehyun" He says, pointing to all the boys in front of him.

"Hello" I say and wave from my hiding spot.

"Your sister is so cute!" One of them says and Himchan glares at him.

"She's my sister so don't say that around me" He warns I giggle slightly and Himchan melts again.

"You know, this is the only time I've seen Himchan act like this"

"They must be close" the others say as Himchan and I walk inside, the others following us.

"Himchan how long are you staying?" I ask hopefully.

"Not very long, I have to go back to Seoul" Himchan says sadly.

"I haven't seen you in so long Himchan I want you to stay forever"

"I have something to talk to Mother about, then I will spend the rest of my time with you, Okay?" He says and I nod, wanting to get all I can get of him. He walks away to find Mother and I stand and look at the five boys.

"Himchan never told us he had a sister" One of them confessed and I cock my head to the side.

"He never told me you guys were all this young" I note. They look a little surprised until one smiles.

"I'm the youngest, My name is Zelo" He says and holds out his hand. I hesitate before taking his hand and shaking it.

"Hello I am JaeJae"

"Is that really your name?" He questions and I shake my head.

"No my name is Jaeceon" I say and he nods.

"JaeJae!" Himchan shouts, running up to me.

"Yes Himchan?" I answer

"Let's go out for dinner with my members"

=============================================================

"Zelo-yah, can you call my sister for tea?" Himchan says and Zelo nods, coming up the stairs and knocking on my door. Loud music can be heard through the door and he comes in knowing I wouldn't have heard him.

"JaeJae-ah.." He says as he opens the door and walks in. I look up at him and wait for him to say something more.

"...Ah... We're leaving soon" He manages to say and I smile. I had gotten changed into a dress to go to dinner in.

"Thank you Zelo" I say and get up to follow him down. He doesn't move and instead his eyes rest on what I had been previously doing. I had been cleaning my skateboards and he seemed interested in them.

"You can look at them if you want" I say, leaning against the wall and watch him crouch down to look at the designs and brand.

"This brand is really good, but it's expensive..." He comments and I smile.