Introduction

J a d a
I wake up at around 6:00am to hear the alarm on my phone going off. I reach around in my bed to find my gold iPhone 6, being annoying as hell. Phone. You've accomplished your mission. I'm awake. Shut up. Please.

I groan, turn off my alarm, and lay in my bed while looking at the ceiling for a while. I guess I end up falling asleep again, because I wake up to see my dad yanking my comforter off of me, causing me to groan, once again.

"Why are you still in bed? It's almost 7!" He says.

"I'm just chillin'." I say. "I don't even see why I have to go to school today." I say.

"Because you've gotta learn, kid." He says.

"Whatever." I say as I get up and get ready. I end up deciding to wear a shirt from Brandy Melville that says 'California 1984' with a pair of leggings and converse. After I finish getting ready, I go downstairs to see all of my other siblings eating in the kitchen.

Oh. Yeah. I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Jada Grace Timberlake, or Timberfake, to those who only believe you can be a Timberlake if you're biological. Our family is the true definition of an Oreo. First we have my parents. Justin and Britney. We don't like Britney, for obvious reasons. But that's another story for another time. Then, there's Brielle, Trinity, Angela, Silas, and Charity. Brielle is my biological sister, Charity and Trinity are biological siblings, and Silas and Angela are biological siblings. What makes Si and Ang special though? They aren't Timberfakes. They're Timberlakes. Authentic. Legit. That's them. Everyone seems to love Ang and Si, because they're so alike. They're both like Dad. They love to sing. They're both super chill and shy. They're the nicest people you'll meet. Angela is 17, and Silas is 7. The only other difference is that Angela a rebel. Sometimes she'll sneak out and go to parties during the school week but she never gets caught.

Then, there's Trinity and Charity. Trin is something else. I don't think I'll ever find just one word to describe her. She's super energetic, sexually frustrated, and shy, believe it or not. One thing I don't really understand is that she and Angela HATE each other. They're always fighting over something. They're currently in World War III over the Jonas Brothers. Ang had feelings for Nick, and it's super obvious to everyone but her. Trin just wants Nick AND Joe. I don't blame her though, look at them.

"Who drank the last Arizona?" Trin asks.

"I don't know." Ang says as she's sipping on a watermelon flavored Arizona.

See? I just proved my point. Trin is also 17, so that sucks for everyone in this household.

"Dad, can I take the Audi today?" Trin asks.

"Sure sweetheart." He says tossing her the keys.

"I wanted to take the Audi." Ang says. Oh god. Here we go again. Moving on. Charity is like Trin. Shy, but also energetic at times. Just not really sexually frustrated. She and I are super close because we're alike in so many ways. She loves to act, and is getting ready to start her first project. She and I both love photography, exploring, and traveling. She and I are both 14, so there's another comparison.

Last but not least, there's my sister, Brielle and I. Brielle is also 17, but she gets along with everyone. I think that she's dad's favorite. Shes an actress, she's dating Brooklyn Beckham, son of none other than David and Victoria Beckham. Brielle gets just about anything she asks for, and Dad loves Brooklyn. I find that funny, because he doesn't like any of the Jonas Brothers, and he doesn't like my boyfriend, Coy Stewart either. Why? I dunno. Coy is amazing. He's a Nickelodeon star, and he just gives me the world. I couldn't ask for anyone better.